💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Hugh Jackman Back As Wolverine in Deadpool 3

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

Ryan Reynolds confirmed in a video posted to his Twitter account that Deadpool 3 is in the making and is to be released September 6 2024. Apparently Hugh Jackman is also starring as Wolverine.

The doors of possibilities this would open :bradley:

Also, isn’t he wearig the b&w X-Force costume? Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but it feels like a tease 👀

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTG_41lE9_hDaPEe4IU4S

Its not a fedora u f*ck

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

I thought Hugh said he was done with it 😂 guess the money is right

Different cuz it’s Deadpool. Not super serious and would be fun to do it I’d assume. 

Reality
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

does this mean deadpool is in the MCU along with hugh's wolverine?

Deadpool's definitely joining the MCU, Wolverine is a bit iffy though. I think Marvel's going to do their own thing with the X-Men as opposed reusing the Fox cast.

I think the reason why Wolverine's probably in this film is because the Deadpool films are inherently very irreverent and not taken super seriously. It'd be a perfect opportunity for Hugh to come back and play the role again without having to stick to canon.

🖤👹

jacs vs looser
54 minutes ago, Reality said:

Deadpool's definitely joining the MCU, Wolverine is a bit iffy though. I think Marvel's going to do their own thing with the X-Men as opposed reusing the Fox cast.

I think the reason why Wolverine's probably in this film is because the Deadpool films are inherently very irreverent and not taken super seriously. It'd be a perfect opportunity for Hugh to come back and play the role again without having to stick to canon.

I low-key feel like we're gonna watch wolverine die in the first 15 minutes of the film :toofunny:

Reality
25 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I low-key feel like we're gonna watch wolverine die in the first 15 minutes of the film :toofunny:

I don't think so. If that were the case, they wouldn't market this film as a Deadpool x Logan film. If that does happen, fans would be livid

🖤👹

jacs vs looser
Just now, Reality said:

I don't think so. If that were the case, they wouldn't market this film as a Deadpool x Logan film. If that does happen, fans would be livid

The thing is that I feel it would be very on brand with the Deadpool character and its movies, precisely because they're promoting it this way. I guess we'll see. Hopefully the movie is good one way or the other. 

Shipper

Can we just agree the only reason Hugh agreed to this because he is super BFFs with Ryan Reynolds and all his mischievous sh!t lol. 

They like to troll each other.

Ryan probably blackmailed to release Hugh's nud3s or something lol

:ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

47 minutes ago, Levine said:

Didn't wolverine die in the last movie?

MCU & Fox's X-Men also have different universes :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 hours ago, Reality said:

Marvel can’t recast the Fox characters until 2025 so this is why they are reusing the actors (same with Xavier) 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Rat Boy
7 minutes ago, River said:

Marvel can’t recast the Fox characters until 2025 so this is why they are reusing the actors (same with Xavier) 

Oh yes Wanda’s bestie. :flutter:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived