Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

La Más Draga - S5 E8 OUT NOW! - La Más Futurista (Discussion)

Flippy

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower

I'm pretty satisfied with this episode. :party: the right person won the challenge and the returning queen actually deserves a second chance. 

I was so afraid of losing Hidden this early :bradley: oh Lord. 

Drop it

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

Fantastic episode. This proves we need better runways categories. I’ve had enough with the typical Mexican stuff( I say this as a Mexican) we’ve had 4 seasons of all typical Mexican art you can think of. 
the runway today was a good example of using a Mexican artist as a runway theme yet more universal. 

Best episode of the season, tbh. I agree, it felt fresh to have the mexican connection but without using themes that feel repetitive at this point. 

Liza and Paper were amazing, I think both are strong enough to be on the finale. 

I was sooo worried for Hidden :bradley: but I'm happy with that outcome, Aisha was gone way too soon. I guess the spoilers were wrong after all lol. 

I'm so happy that Huma got some kind of redemption with that amazing look, judges loved it, twitter is living for it, I'm happy for her. And I think it was brave of her to reject the chance to come back to prioritze her mental health. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

• Flippy changed the title to La Más Draga - S5 E7 OUT NOW! - La Más Tejocote (Discussion)
Flippy

PLACE HOLDER FOR NEXT EPISODES

Episode 7 - La Mas Tejocote

Queens have to present an outfit based on the Tejocote fruit.

Mega (Mini) Challenge - La + Rocola (Britney Spears)

Spoiler

Queens get a Britney Spears song and they have to record a Spanish version of it and perform it with a choreography. The songs are as follows:

Hidden Mistake - ...Baby One More Time (Neni, Prename Otra Vez)

Paper Cut - Oops, I Did It Again (Chale, Lo Hice Otra Vez)

Aisha Dollkills - Toxic (Toxico)

Fifi Estah - I' m A Slave 4 U (Esclava Pa' Ti)

Peke Balderas - Gimme More (Dame Mas)

Liza Zan Zuzzi - Womanizer (Mujeriego)

Gretha White - Lucky (Suertuda)

Light King - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Nina No Soy, Mujer Tampoco)

Santa Lucia - Work Bitch (Trabaja Perra)

Guest Judge: María León

Spoiler

315005348-1455096741678579-6250195463030314934776-1455098278345092-1081945410736

Runways:

Spoiler

Peke Balderas

Aisha Dollkills

Gretha White

Liza Zan Zuzzi

Fifi Estah

Light King

Santa Lucia

Hidden Mistake

Paper Cut

Episode:

Spoiler

Episode Winner + Bottom 2 (Spoilers With Elimination)

Spoiler

La +

Hidden Mistake

Las -

Light King, Aisha Dollkills & Peke Balderas

Only one of them gets to stay in the competition after the lip sync

Eliminated

Spoiler

Light King decides to eliminate herself and not lip sync. 
The episode ends unclear on what happened and if Aisha & Peke still lip sync

On episode 8, Light King doesn't do the lip sync and chooses to leave, leaving the lipsync between Peke & Aisha. 

Aisha Dollkills gets eliminated

Eliminated Queens Runways

Spoiler

Deseos Fab

Isabella & Catalina

Huma Kyle

Episode 8 - La Mas Futurista

Mega (Mini) Challenge - Pairing up the queens! W/ a guest mini-challenge

Spoiler

Queens have to get an egg from a raffle box. The eggs have a name of a previous queens inside and they are paired as follows:

Santa Lucia W/ Georgiana

Paper Cut W/ Lexxa Fox

Peke Balderas W/ Aviesc Who?

Fifi Estah W/ C-Pher

Hidden Mistake W/ Vera Cruz

Liza Zan Zuzzi W/ Iris XC

Gretha White W/ Aurora Wonders

The queens have to work together on an Avant-garde, futuristic talent show number which will be presented on the runway.

After working for a bit together, they get told there is a mini challenge after all and everyone (including the guest queens) have to get in quick drag.

They have to do the Greasy Drag Pole which they have to climb. Whoever gets to the top to get the golden tights, gets 3 extra tights and 20,000 MXP.

The winners of the mini challenge are Hidden Mistake + Vera Cruz & Fifi Estah + C-Pher

Guest Judge: Lila Downs

Spoiler

Runways:

Spoiler

Gretha White + Aurora Wonders

Liza Zan Zuzzi + Iris XC

Fifi Estah + C-Pher

Hidden Mistake + Vera Cruz

Paper Cut + Lexxa Fox

Peke Balderas + Aviesc Who?

Santa Lucia + Georgiana

Episode:

Spoiler

Episode Winner + Bottom 2 (Spoilers With Elimination)

Spoiler

La + 

Santa Lucia :oprah: & Georgiana

Las -

Peke Balderas (8 points)

Hidden Mistake (12 + 3 = 15) and Fifi Estah (8 + 3 = 11) were in the - as well, but the 3 stars that they won moved them up... But even then, they both couldn't get saved, only one moved up enough to not lip sync, in this case, Hidden Mistake

Eliminated

Spoiler

Peke Balderas

Angry Cat GIF by Kennymays

Eliminated Queens Runways

Spoiler

Deseos Fab 

Isabella & Catalina

Huma Kyle 

Light King

Aisha Dollkills

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Plastic Flower

WTF :cyanlights: I hate that they cut the episode like that. No estoy soportando. :bradley:

I'm so happy for Hidden :party:she was my favorite this week. And her look ugh so great. 

The challenge lacked energy. The queens looked nervous. Peke stopped lip syncing at some point. Santa Lucia did horrible. My bottom would be Light King, Lucia and Peke. 

Drop it

Flippy
22 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

WTF :cyanlights: I hate that they cut the episode like that. No estoy soportando. :bradley:

I'm so happy for Hidden :party:she was my favorite this week. And her look ugh so great. 

The challenge lacked energy. The queens looked nervous. Peke stopped lip syncing at some point. Santa Lucia did horrible. My bottom would be Light King, Lucia and Peke. 

Completely agree! I hate when they do this and the episode is inconclusive... :samanthac:

But YES! :bradley: Hidden has been mi gallo all this time so I'm so glad she's getting that recognition but I agree with you 100% with that bottom three... :ohwell: But I guess it makes sense that Aisha is there too since she's been looked at with a magnifying glass since she returned to the competition. Also, I'm so glad Yari has her voice back :ladyhaha:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

Finally was able to update all of the cast pictures from the past 2 weeks :madge:

Not sure if anyone one has noticed, but still :ladyhaha: It's so nice to see it with pictures! Now I just have to wait for the pictures for this week's episode :messga:

MessyTop

Am I the only one that thinks that they are being super unfair to Peke withy be edit and critiques? They are on a mission to send her home for no reason. So Strange. 

Flippy
11 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Am I the only one that thinks that they are being super unfair to Peke withy be edit and critiques? They are on a mission to send her home for no reason. So Strange. 

Agreed! I hope that the leaks aren’t true though! :bradley: 
Honestly if the top 4 is right, I won’t be watching the finale live :ohwell: I’ll just wait for someone to post it on YouTube lol

MessyTop
12 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Agreed! I hope that the leaks aren’t true though! :bradley: 
Honestly if the top 4 is right, I won’t be watching the finale live :ohwell: I’ll just wait for someone to post it on YouTube lol

Peke Looked stunning tonight. With a a story in her runway and the bad critiques seemed so produced. So strange. 
is a shame, they have budget this season, but the cast and the producing it’s been meh! 
Cramping the Britney challenge was strange. 

11 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I agree, the way they came for her felt so unnecessary, she did good in the challange and even if her runway look wasn't my fave, it definitely wasn't bottom worthy. Some other queens from Monterrey (Peke's city) have been lowkey shady towards the show, implying they're trying do to Peke dirty and after last night, I can see that being true and honestly, I wouldn't put that past the producers. 

I actually enjoyed the challange, but I saw a lot of people hated it lmao, this kind of challange is always a hit or miss (and most of the time is a miss), but I think it was way better than it could've been. I think Santa Lucía was umm, weird, Light King was terrible and they did Fifi dirty with that song, the mix was a mess. Other than that, I think they did great. 

I'm happy Hidden won, she deserved it after last week, Liza did great also. They were my favorites this episode. But I feel sad for Light King, I think she was going through a lot when they were filiming. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

MessyTop
40 minutes ago, LaFama said:

I agree, the way they came for her felt so unnecessary, she did good in the challange and even if her runway look wasn't my fave, it definitely wasn't bottom worthy. Some other queens from Monterrey (Peke's city) have been lowkey shady towards the show, implying they're trying do to Peke dirty and after last night, I can see that being true and honestly, I wouldn't put that past the producers. 

I actually enjoyed the challange, but I saw a lot of people hated it lmao, this kind of challange is always a hit or miss (and most of the time is a miss), but I think it was way better than it could've been. I think Santa Lucía was umm, weird, Light King was terrible and they did Fifi dirty with that song, the mix was a mess. Other than that, I think they did great. 

I'm happy Hidden won, she deserved it after last week, Liza did great also. They were my favorites this episode. But I feel sad for Light King, I think she was going through a lot when they were filiming. 

It was a fun challenge but come come on, some of the song choices were rough. But I agree Peke is being sabotaged. 
fifi was a mess and she got a pass. No reason. 

1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

It was a fun challenge but come come on, some of the song choices were rough. But I agree Peke is being sabotaged. 
fifi was a mess and she got a pass. No reason. 

Well yes, I mean I enjoyed it buuuut, what they did to some of the songs to try to mexicanize them was awful and I hate this kind of translation/adaptation, it was funny in the 00s but it feels dated and cringy now. I felt the same when they did the musical last season. And I agree, Fifi derserved to be on the bottom instead of Peke. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

MessyTop

11 minutes ago, LaFama said:

Well yes, I mean I enjoyed it buuuut, what they did to some of the songs to try to mexicanize them was awful and I hate this kind of translation/adaptation, it was funny in the 00s but it feels dated and cringy now. I felt the same when they did the musical last season. And I agree, Fifi derserved to be on the bottom instead of Peke. 

Is gonna be interesting what happens to LMD after DragRace Mexico airs 

I just wish LMD had better themes, like sure keep them Mexican but more universal, like Guillermo del Toro. I dunno, this season is half baked for me. 

MessyTop

Also, how in the world are we in Episode 7 and we only have 3 eliminated queens? 
there only 10 episodes in totalDrag Queen Reaction GIF by La Colectiva

• Flippy changed the title to La Más Draga - S5 E8 OUT NOW! - La Más Futurista (Discussion)

Archived