💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

RQ: Born This Way Live @ BBC Radio 1 Weekend (15.5.2011)

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy

Hi everyone!

I used to have this performance saved a while ago, but somehow I seem to have lost it. I can't find it anywhere to watch it here in the US, and downloading the whole concert from GagaMediaArchives is too heavy (7.91GBS).

Does anyone have the concert in a smaller scale or just the Born This Way portion of it?

Thanks in advance! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Flippy changed the title to RQ: Born This Way Live @ BBC Radio 1 Weekend (15.5.2011)
itsmebuddy
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

I have 3.4 gigabyte version. I can upload it on MEGA if u want 😚

Yes please!

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

The BPD Monster
2 hours ago, itsmebuddy said:

Yes please!

DM me love. It's gonna be ready by tomorrow. Btw would u mind if i upload on DropBox instead? Last time i tried to upload paparazzi performance but none of the members were able to dl it for some reason. 

The BPD Monster
47 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

DM me love. It's gonna be ready by tomorrow. Btw would u mind if i upload on DropBox instead? Last time i tried to upload paparazzi performance but none of the members were able to dl it for some reason. 

Currently cutting 30 mins of it cuz she was late and they had to talk and play some clips of her for 30 fckn minutes :bear:

Joshie S
1 minute ago, The BPD Monster said:

Currently cutting 30 mins of it cuz she was late and they had to talk and play some clips of her for 30 fckn minutes :bear:

Please DM me also if you could? Thanks :pawsup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

The BPD Monster
39 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I will post on this thread too as soon as i managed to upload. we have limited connectivity in Iran rn so it's gonna take a while and idk if the link is gonna work or not. If it didn't then I'll try to upload on DropBox too. I will quote u don't worry 💖

Flippy
6 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

I have 3.4 gigabyte version. I can upload it on MEGA if u want 😚

Thank you so much! :kara: I really appreciate you! :hug: No rush at all! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

The BPD Monster
16 hours ago, itsmebuddy said:

Yes please!

13 hours ago, Joshie S said:

12 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

I will post on this thread too as soon as i managed to upload. we have limited connectivity in Iran rn so it's gonna take a while and idk if the link is gonna work or not. If it didn't then I'll try to upload on DropBox too. I will quote u don't worry 💖

12 hours ago, Flippy said:

Thank you so much! :kara: I really appreciate you! :hug: No rush at all! 

Let me know if the link doesn't work. I'll upload again on DropBox then. And you're very welcome 💕 it's my pleasure to help. 

https://mega.nz/file/KPJkmYAB#slIv-d_jVauYp3uTkaYioyUjbu9tWz0YzoR7OUcHDxM

Flippy
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

Let me know if the link doesn't work. I'll upload again on DropBox then. And you're very welcome 💕 it's my pleasure to help. 

https://mega.nz/file/KPJkmYAB#slIv-d_jVauYp3uTkaYioyUjbu9tWz0YzoR7OUcHDxM

Thank you so so much!!! :runhug: Been looking for this for a while! You're so amazing! :bradley:

The BPD Monster
4 hours ago, Flippy said:

Thank you so so much!!! :runhug: Been looking for this for a while! You're so amazing! :bradley:

I know how it feels when you're looking for a gaga performance/concert and u cannot find it anywhere. I'm really glad i could help 💖 

Archived