• Last Reply
nswain1110
36 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

does TF era include TFM?

Yessiree👌 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

How is Britney not on any of these?! 

This is only for the Hot100 (singles). Britney’s peak eras were more about selling albums. 

zakariah

i'm surprised Madonna isn't on this list, she had quite a string of hits especially in her earlier eras

EDIT: I now know that this century means 2000's onwards :air: so disregard my original comment

RochestrMonstr
6 minutes ago, zakariah said:

i'm surprised Madonna isn't on this list, she had quite a string of hits especially in her earlier eras

Not anything that huge this century though.

I’m more surprised not to see Gwen, although I guess her eras were also less about individual chart hits. 

this is incredible. the era was MASSIVE. I think the fact Dont Start Now and Levitating both were blocked from #1 sort of gives the impression the era wasnt as huge as it was in the US but when you look at how Levitating was actually THE biggest song of 2021 and DSN was the 4th biggest of 2020 it puts things into perspective of just how huge the era was. Here's hoping DL3 gives Dua her long deserved Hot 100 #1 single and maybe Billboard 200 #1 album. She deserves it a million times over. Literally one of the hardest working popgirls AND she is low key credited with bringing back the long era format that we all loved so much from popgirls in the 2010s. 

1 hour ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

does TF era include TFM?

Imagine a Dua stan merging them to pretend their fave had this accomplishment :billie:

Future Lovers
41 minutes ago, zakariah said:

This is only for this century (so 2000 forward) and she only has had 2 big eras this century but they didn't produce many Hot 100 hits unfortunately. Those eras were driven by album sales more than single sales. 

zakariah
7 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

This is only for this century (so 2000 forward) and she only has had 2 big eras this century but they didn't produce many Hot 100 hits unfortunately. Those eras were driven by album sales more than single sales. 

omg not my dumbass thinking century was from 1900s till now :deadbanana: but yeah ok that makes sense now

HausOfAntonio
8 hours ago, Ronnie said:

How is Britney not on any of these?! 

Britney has few actual Hot 100 hits. Plus her eras rarely had multiple big hits…

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, zakariah said:

omg not my dumbass thinking century was from 1900s till now 

JFLSKDKSKD mood 😭

Centuries come in blocks of 100 years. So 1900-2000 was the 20th century, 2001-2100 is the 21st century and so on. Then every 1,000 years, we have a millennium. 

Archived