Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s lifetime revenue hits 800 million

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Does this include her residency as well? Absolutely amazing for an artist who's been around 14 years, especially considering more veteran acts like Britney and Cher are ranked below her. In fact, she's the most recent act out of everyone listed. And to think she just made all that money from an album that's over 2 years old, stopped all promo 2 years ago and only had one truly big hit. This cements her as a touring force for sure now that her fans stay that devoted over time. Her next tour will put her ahead of Pink as well as this rumoured new Vegas residency.

By the way, does anyone know who the remaining 2 of the top 10 are? I thought one of them must be Adele for sure.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

How much is in her actual bank account you think? Like imagine Gaga checking her online banking to track her spending like us peasants.

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Does this include her residency as well? Absolutely amazing for an artist who's been around 14 years, especially considering more veteran acts like Britney and Cher are ranked below her. In fact, she's the most recent act out of everyone listed. And to think she just made all that money from an album that's over 2 years old, stopped all promo 2 years ago and only had one truly big hit. This cements her as a touring force for sure now that her fans stay that devoted over time. Her next tour will put her ahead of Pink as well as this rumoured new Vegas residency.

By the way, does anyone know who the remaining 2 of the top 10 are? I thought one of them must be Adele for sure.

Yes with Enigma.Basically 800m from all of her shows(including tours,residence,solo events and so on).  Top two are: Madonna and Celine Dion 

Tinnitus15
20 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

How much is in her actual bank account you think? Like imagine Gaga checking her online banking to track her spending like us peasants.

I don’t think we will know,unless her team doesn’t send Forbes a new information about her wealth.But I can bet from two very successful movies,successful albums,tours,residency,private weddings.She could be around 500-600 million 

PartySick
On 9/27/2022 at 6:33 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

Just calculated that a 30$ increase in a ticket price will boost the tour to 133+ million:messga:

Don't give her ideas please :messga:

🖤

StrawberryBlond
31 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Top two are: Madonna and Celine Dion 

I meant #9 and #10, the list only goes up to 8.

I thought I was a huge fan cause I love her and her music but seeing you guys wanting her to be the richest singer ever makes me look an amateur :cryga:

40 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I meant #9 and #10, the list only goes up to 8.

#9 Rihanna

#10 Katy Perry

#11 Faith Hill

#12 Barbra Streisand 

#13 Carrie Underwood

#14 Shania Twain

#15 Ariana Grande 

Adele is #23 because she basically only has one tour. But she’ll move up a few spots with her upcoming residency. 

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Do u know if these numbers are inflation adjusted?

Yes for example Paris date will be around 9-10 million before the inflation 

Economy
7 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yes for example Paris date will be around 9-10 million before the inflation 

What Paris date?

monstertoronto
On 9/27/2022 at 2:32 AM, ELECTROHEART said:

If Chromatica Ball had 50-80 dates, she could have easily surpased 1 billion

I think with Enigma 2.0 + LG7 Ball she will :firega:

Came here to say exactly this.  She’ll pass this with her next tour and residency. 

monstertoronto
On 9/27/2022 at 6:11 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

I’m a little shook that Celine is that close to Madonna. Madonna has two of the top 10 tours of all time with sticky and Sweet clearing $400m and MDNA clearing $300.  I think she’ll tour again just because it’s what she loves. Gaga will pass Pink next year with her new residency and go top 5. Taylor and Beyoncé are going to increase their numbers a lot next year when they tour but they’ll prob stay in the same positions. 

Archived