💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TCB LA: Gaga’s new best grossing show of ALL time

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

She's the mother of *today's* industry, and y'all will endure. :iamfair:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to TCB LA: Gaga’s new best grossing show of ALL time
Jollibee
2 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

how did it make so much more than football stadiums with way more seats? (not doubting the info just confused lol)

Dodger show? Her California shows prices are the highest. 

Dodger stadium’s capacity is 55k for baseball match. 

Monstermilo

not LG becoming the ultimate touring force way after the peak of her career 

ONLY STADIUMS FROM NOW ON. PLS

i hope she does a 50 date tour in 2024 half the shows in spring and the other half in fall/ winter

StrawberryBlond

How expensive were these tickets on average? That gross for that amount of people just blows my mind. I know LA's considered a rich city but even so, obviously, not the entire population is rich, so the fact there's so many people willing to pay this amount is testament to Gaga's power. I really didn't think she'd top the Paris gross but she just did it and with another gig in the same state, at that.

20 hours ago, Thoth said:

This list is false.

It turns out it is. I didn't think how it could be so, but I did look up more of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet dates and yes, she also did a date in Zurich that pulled in $11,093,631 and another gig in London that pulled in $11,796,540, so that pushes Gaga down to #4. I wondered if there were more like you said but I looked up Beyonce's and Pink's totals and couldn't find any single-date grosses that beat the ones listed, other than the ones I just mentioned. I knew Madonna's tour pulled in mega bucks but I had no idea she pulled in figures like that for single gigs. I don't know if anyone would pay that today, I've literally never seen sales like that for any other artist.

1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It turns out it is. I didn't think how it could be so, but I did look up more of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet dates and yes, she also did a date in Zurich that pulled in $11,093,631 and another gig in London that pulled in $11,796,540, so that pushes Gaga down to #4. I wondered if there were more like you said but I looked up Beyonce's and Pink's totals and couldn't find any single-date grosses that beat the ones listed, other than the ones I just mentioned. I knew Madonna's tour pulled in mega bucks but I had no idea she pulled in figures like that for single gigs. I don't know if anyone would pay that today, I've literally never seen sales like that for any other artist.

Mostly, numbers in wikipedia are unadjusted values. They need to be adjusted in terms of inflation to today's value to be compared. Maybe that's why they seem to be lower.

According to Pollstar, the average ticket price for the 100 biggest concerts rose from $28.50 in 1996 to $87.10 in 2021. Ticket prices reportedly went up 11% between 2021 and 2019, with a 14% rise in North America.

ProfessionalClown
22 hours ago, leonjay said:

She just needs to up her ticket prices 150% for the next round and we'll secure that #1 spot :ohwell:

I will personally throw a brick through your window 

for legal reasons I’m joking 

ChicaSkas
23 hours ago, erfaan said:

Makes sense when the tickets were $1232932323 :cryga:

I am literally recycling cans and bottles now for the next tour.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I will personally throw a brick through your window 

for legal reasons I’m joking 

Save $$ now. sell stuff you don't need now :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived