Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Chromatica Ball Tour Gross

SlayMeToVenus

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

I’m curious to know the PROFIT for the tour. Just from an industry perspective, how much do you guys think they invested into it, and how much of it does she actually pocket?

Sorcerer

$112 million gross just for 20 shows is BEYOND INCREDIBLE. Probably even unprecedented for a female artist. Gaga should be so proud of it!

Madame Goo Goo

I would imagine these are insane profit margins for Gaga and co because there was only 20 dates. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

This in on par with rep stadium tour, that’s amazing. Had she done a full 60+ show tour she could have cracked the top female tour of all time 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

I predicted the SF show would have the highest avg ticket price and I was right! Hence why my azz was broke after I went to it lol

StrawberryBlond

When I saw predictions that said she could make as much as $112 million, I thought it was a bit of an overstatement and we might get $105 million if we were lucky. But I underestimated the sheer power of her Japanese fans and didn't realise quite how expensive those Californian dates were. When it was announced in June that she'd pulled in $80 million so far, I thought we might just fall short of the 100 million goal, but it just took a bit of extra time. Incredible doesn't even begin to cover it. And for all that people wondered why she added another Texas date and feared it was going to be the only one that failed to sell out, it turned out it wasn't even the lowest attended or lowest grossing date. Her team knows what they're doing. This puts Gaga in good stead for even bigger venues next time and more extensive world dates. :legend:

monstertoronto
8 minutes ago, Meat said:

This is the second highest average for any female artist in history :applause: I’m so proud of Gaga :kara:

Who has the highest average? Madonna?

Archived