Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Alice - Gaga (Tokyo Soundboard)

Ladle Ghoulash

Featured Posts

Starmie25
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

This made it clear why Alice didn't hit as much live. Girl..where is the bassline? But I'm so happy we have these!

It's different but it kinda works 🥳

TheFriend

These are so amazing. The user uploaded more soundboard songs :giveup:

I'm surprised someone actually cues her when to start singing. For example on Stupid Love, someone whispers 5,6,7,8. I thought she has to know it all by herself. Glad that live performances are actually still cooperative even at the moment the artist is in stage already.

ProfessionalClown
30 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

I'm surprised someone actually cues her when to start singing. For example on Stupid Love, someone whispers 5,6,7,8. I thought she has to know it all by herself. Glad that live performances are actually still cooperative even at the moment the artist is in stage already.

The only one they didn’t do is 911 ugh

ChicaSkas
56 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

The support she shows her dancers and her team. THE ICONICRY of  "Let's go." at the beginning of the first interlude. So much confidence and love in just 2 tiny words.

Her telling everyone on the mic channel how much she loves them :giveup: I started to CRY.

and her humor?? "it's gonna be hot TONIGHT" slays me. So gaga.

:pray:

https://youtu.be/RjjdBPJThYg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

KarmaPolice
6 hours ago, TheFriend said:

You do realize that the countdown is something every singer has since on stage you basically can't hear anything without earpieces?

TheFriend
13 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

You do realize that the countdown is something every singer has since on stage you basically can't hear anything without earpieces?

No idea tbh. I thought that's what the very loud speakers are for :billie:

But thanks for letting me know.

44 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

No idea tbh. I thought that's what the very loud speakers are for :billie:

But thanks for letting me know.

Prior to IEMs they used to use speakers on the stage. Use of IEMs makes it much clearer. The counts are a normal thing, there is often a click track as well to help. With the raw feeds there are techniques (I don't know how, just that it can be done) to remove or quieten the counts/click track from the recording.

Archived