💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DL - All fonts used by Lady Gaga in her career (Words EP - Joker 2) [99%]

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

Hi

I've had to resed my laptop and I have lost all the fonts I had to use my Lady Gaga related artworks. In order to don't go through that again, I've decided to re-collect them and organize by folder with the name of the work in wich it is used and - why not share with other fans too so in the future, if that happens again, we could have this file still floating in here?

In this MASTER collection we have almost all fonts used by Gaga and her team from 2005 (Words EP) to now (her latest project was Joker Folie a Deux movie), in album artworks, tour spots and merch, singles, music videos, commercial products, show ads... all I could think of.

There are some notes for specific files:

Spoiler

- I couldn't identify the font used for some works, I'll link them below if anybody want to help;
- There are some fonts from non-official stuff, but I found them relevant: One Sequin at a Time doc DVD, Don't Give Up single, Disco Heaven fan-made album and a The Fame Monster classic pirate DVD cover;
- If you're not finding some font used for a certain work and it isn't listed below as the font I didn't find, it may be under the name of another work (cause sometimes she reutilized fonts. The first of all is: the same font of Words EP 2005 is used in the Telephone single cover 5 years later);
- The SXSW Festival font is not the real one, the real one is Itaca Heavy and Itaca Heavy Italic - but I couldn't find links for any of them.
- When I didn't find the real fonts, I tried to get real similar ones. I called them "support".
- The Love For Sale font's real name is Le Corbusier Oldface, but it's one of the fonts I couldn't find. So I did a very deep research and I found it under the first name this font had a long time ago and included it on the file. If anybody has that one to share I'll be very thankful.

Fonts missing:

Spoiler

- non-identified: Coachella Intro Film
- non-identified: Rain On Me logo

Rain-On-Me-2.pngCoachella-4.png

Feel free to help with corrections and additions - with working links if possible, please!
Also, feel free to share and repost this pack.

Download! UPDATED 27/sep! - Expires in 7 days!

Special thanks to @Cavadour for LL Le Corbusier Oldface (Love For Sale) and Itaca Heavy & Itaca Heavy Italic (SXSW Festival 2014)! <3

Edited by TheAlienatedNYC
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 9
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 7

Is this share site legit? I keep getting pop ups and it wont let me download......

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

TheAlienatedNYC
4 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Is this share site legit? I keep getting pop ups and it wont let me download......

yes… it has a lot of pop-up’s but all you have to do is close them and try again. i used this one cause it’s the only one i know i don’t have to put a email and i was afraid of sharing it bc there is a lot of c-righted fonts in the pack yk

TheAlienatedNYC
Just now, NATAH said:

i keep getting a 403 forbidden :( 

whaaaat

wait a sec i’ll try another site 

• Love 1

TheAlienatedNYC
39 minutes ago, Charmz said:

32 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i keep getting a 403 forbidden :( 

link updated!!

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
55 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Thanks for putting this together! Pinging our local archivist who I know would love this @ChicaSkas :hug:

Ohhhhh yassss thanks buddy!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Cavadour

- Itaca Heavy (SXSW Festival 2014 poster)
- LL Le Corbusier Oldface (Love For Sale album)

These 2 are at your disposal @TheAlienatedNYC !

If you still need them, just tell me , I'll prepare a .zip...

Edited by Cavadour
Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

TheAlienatedNYC
2 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

- Itaca Heavy (SXSW Festival 2014 poster)
- LL Le Corbusier Oldface (Love For Sale album)

These 2 are at your disposal @TheAlienatedNYC !

If you still need them, just tell me , I'll prepare a .zip...

yes!!! i still want them! :excited2:

Cavadour
1 minute ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

yes!!! i still want them!

OK doing it right now on WE.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

TheAlienatedNYC
16 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

Here they are : More Gagz fontz

(hope they're the right ones...)

can’t believe it omg 😭😭😭

downloading them now but will only be able to check them tomorrow cause i’m in bed to sleep already but for sure tomorrow i’ll update this 🥰