💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: The Chromatica Ball 2022 (Database) WIP

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
29 minutes ago, andrewmo said:

You have my version whenever Dani is back up and ready for it. 

@ChicaSkas Are the ones on GGD from you? I was never sure if they were video rips or not.

Thanks!

GFR is Professor Mathieu 

Mine aren't ready yet :spin:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, beli8 said:

Omg...as always @ChicaSkas serving us (along with all the others who helped, thank you soooo much) with documented history for us to eat up. As soon as I can get over my post concert/tour depression I'm going to binge on these.

I have 4 videos with decent sound (and semi decent image quality) from the Altanta and Miami shows that I would certainly offer up if needed to reconstruct either of those dates. Not sure if this is something that this project could use? Theyre on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/didis97 

That is 100% up our aisle. Thank you boo 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

21 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

That is 100% up our aisle. Thank you boo 

If you all would like the original files I can also upload them to google drive. 

I actually just went back to watch a bit of LoveGame from Atlanta and I take back the comment about the sound being decent cuz half of it are the people behind me singing lmaoooo.

ChicaSkas
Just now, beli8 said:

If you all would like the original files I can also upload them to google drive. 

I actually just went back to watch a bit of LoveGame from Atlanta and I take back the comment about the sound being decent cuz half of it are the people behind me singing lmaoooo.

its ok. I brought about $40 in small bills to pay people to shhhhhhhhhh....tfu.... when LG talks, you shhhhh. When LG sings softly, you shhhhh..... please..... I am recording..... i need your help... shhhhhh.... good girl. (it worked!)

God I don't know why they allow hard liquor at these shows because when people are a little tipsy they are about ten decibles louder than gaga herself :deadbanana: But I tried to be really nice and respectful, like, "I know I have no right to disturb your enjoyment of the show, and you have every right to scream and sing along as loud as you wish, but I'm just gently asking you... not to.... and here's $20. 

38 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

its ok. I brought about $40 in small bills to pay people to shhhhhhhhhh....tfu.... when LG talks, you shhhhh. When LG sings softly, you shhhhh..... please..... I am recording..... i need your help... shhhhhh.... good girl. (it worked!)

God I don't know why they allow hard liquor at these shows because when people are a little tipsy they are about ten decibles louder than gaga herself :deadbanana: But I tried to be really nice and respectful, like, "I know I have no right to disturb your enjoyment of the show, and you have every right to scream and sing along as loud as you wish, but I'm just gently asking you... not to.... and here's $20. 

Thats genius and Im glad it worked! It really is the worst when she is talking and someone bursts out so loudly.

ChicaSkas
Just now, beli8 said:

Thats genius and Im glad it worked! It really is the worst when she is talking and someone bursts out so loudly.

One of my mom's friends used to bootleg Led Zeppelin and The Who back in the day. He and his friend (my cousin) set up the recording device underneath a wheelchair, and they had enough money to buy entire rows of seats, and sit the man in the wheelchair in the middle. (this was in the 70s, concerts were cheaper.) So they had 2 or 3 rows front and back with ZERO people, and they recorded the shows on ancient giant reel to reel recorders with big mics, hidden in the coat pockets of the "disabled" cousin in the darkness. One time I met with him, and told him of my hobby, and he gave me the pay off idea, he and my cousin used to carry small bills to pay the drunks to be quiet. It worked 50 years ago, and it worked this month, too :sara:

15 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

....and they recorded the shows on ancient giant reel to reel recorders with big mics, hidden in the coat pockets of the "disabled" cousin in the darkness.  :sara:

Reminds me of a guy we had locally called Lividz who was Toronto's biggest bootlegger for the longest time. He was in a wheelchair as well so he had always had access to the accessibly seats (and best angles). Paid him $200 to film Brit back in 2004 

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, andrewmo said:

You have my version whenever Dani is back up and ready for it. 

@ChicaSkas Are the ones on GGD from you? I was never sure if they were video rips or not.

Thanks!

I'm also currently chopping up Los Angeles into little bite sized tracks. While nowhere close to the pristineness of Tokyo, Los Angeles does have a greatly boosted vocal track to carry her voice above the thousands of others. So it's working out pretty well. 

11 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

That is such a high class Speech Level 99 move, Chicas :golfclap:

As a drunk poor person, if I spent my life savings to go see Gaga up close for ONE TIME ONLY in my life, I would be pretty offended if a shutterbug (or any person really) who got to go to several shows asked me to contain my excitement and stfu. But if they asked the way you did and fluttered a little drink money under my nose I would happily go away and scream somewhere else lol. 

Thanks for doing what you do! And thanks for sharing the anecdote!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ChicaSkas
38 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

That is such a high class Speech Level 99 move, Chicas :golfclap:

As a drunk poor person, if I spent my life savings to go see Gaga up close for ONE TIME ONLY in my life, I would be pretty offended if a shutterbug (or any person really) who got to go to several shows asked me to contain my excitement and stfu. But if they asked the way you did and fluttered a little drink money under my nose I would happily go away and scream somewhere else lol. 

Thanks for doing what you do! And thanks for sharing the anecdote!

I'm so glad you understand  :deadbanana:

In this country especially,  people's individual rights are held highly, and people just don't take kindly to others showing up and telling them what to do, so I tried to get what I wanted as gently as possible because I had a vision in mind as far as the end product :rip:

ChicaSkas
21 minutes ago, Dtwmjb12 said:

I wish I would've known this Friday. I ordered a roland r-09 because i was told that was a good recorder. Thanks for this thread

That one is probably great too!!

I have footage from NJ and Hershey that I could offer but I'll be totally honest, I'm scream singing in the background of a lot of it 😅

If any of it is salvageable, I'd be happy to send what I can though

Archived