💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: The Chromatica Ball 2022 (Database) WIP

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Hi guys! Chica here.

It's been a goal for me personally to see if we as fans can get a complete record of the tour in some way, whether that be in video form or audio form, for all the shows. So I've put up a little infographic so myself and @danbekim can fit in the missing puzzle pieces as they come along. The stars indicate shows where we have a full recording (usually 2 hours and 18 minutes or so) of that show in it's entirety.

There were, of course, a total of 20 shows across a total of 2 and a half months. 10 of them have been recorded by fans. 6 of them can be downloaded right now from our friends over at GFR. 2 more are purchaseable in Japan currently, and another two are being polished and finalized. 

2 people I know personally attended a total of 8 shows. Those shows are "in the bag" so to speak as those people are dedicated recorders of shows going back a decade or more. The remaining 2 were recorded in Japan by unknown people to whom we will be forever greatful, as Japan's TCB shows remain perhaps the most superb of all recordings so far.

(unpopular opinion and personal viewpoint below)

Spoiler

We really, seriously, hardcore as fck, need to get more fans out there with small professional recording devices that can document history like this for the entire planet. 2 fans in a sea of millions over the course of 58 days is NOT ENOUGH, people.... :deadbanana: we need you to RIP THAT SONG.... as I was saying.... ahem :nick:

The Chromatica Ball 2022 --- A Digital Documentation Project:

Clickable links indicate where we have a successful full recording.

2022.07.14 -- DUSSELDORF, GERMANY (credit: GFR blogspot)

2022.07.21 -- STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN

2022.07.74 -- PARIS, FRANCE (credit: GFR blogspot)

2022.07.26 -- ARNHEM, THE NETHERLANDS (credit: GFR blogspot)

2022.07.29 -- LONDON, ENGLAND Night One (credit: GFR blogspot)

2022.07.30 -- LONDON, ENGLAND Night Two

2022.08.06 -- TORONTO, CANADA (credit: GFR blogspot)

2022.08.08 -- WASHINGTON D.C. USA

2022.08.11 -- NEW JERSEY, (NEW YORK) USA

2022.08.15 -- CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, USA

2022.08.19 -- BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, USA

2022.08.23 -- DALLAS (ARLINGTON) TEXAS, USA (TBA, credit, TBA)

2022.08.26 -- ATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA

2022.08.28 -- HERSHEY, PENNSYLVANIA, USA

2022.09.03 -- TOKYO, JAPAN (TBA, credit unknown, can be purchased here)  Night ONE   DVD link here

2022.09.04 -- TOKYO, JAPAN (TBA, credit unknown, can be purchased here)   Night TWO   DVD link here

2022.09.08 -- SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, USA

2022.09.10 -- LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA (TBA, credit: TBA) (Note: LA was professionally recorded in some capacity)

2022.09.13 -- HOUSTON, TEXAS, USA

2022.09.17 -- MIAMI, FLORIDA, USA  (credit: GFR blogspot)

~ Short term goals/easier goals: Audio footage 10/20 (see above for clickable links)

~ Long term goals/harder goals: HD or as close to professional as possible, Video footage 3/20 (Japan, and potentially LA.)

So far, we essentially have 1/2 the tour on tape. The remaining 10 shows will have to be reconstructed through YT or SC links of fan uploaded footage. This varies due to the prevalence of cell phones and screaming. drunk. people. oh. my. god. :deadbanana: kill me now.

Did you attend a show and record it for history? Are you willing to DM me and share?

We would love your contribution to history!

If you want to try bootlegging your own concerts, I highly recommend this brand. If you need advice on how, just ask, I'll give you some pointers. 

Anyway, if all of that was TL, DR, please see in the infographic below for a better idea while we continue to get it all together :sara:

chroma-shows-recorded-in-full.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Omg Chica, this is so cool and nice! Love that you're doing this! I wish I could help but my videos/recordings of the show weren't that good this time around! :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Omg Chica, this is so cool and nice! Love that you're doing this! I wish I could help but my videos/recordings of the show weren't that good this time around! :kara:

anything helps.  You recorded history as Gaga unfurled it around you :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Omg...as always @ChicaSkas serving us (along with all the others who helped, thank you soooo much) with documented history for us to eat up. As soon as I can get over my post concert/tour depression I'm going to binge on these.

I have 4 videos with decent sound (and semi decent image quality) from the Altanta and Miami shows that I would certainly offer up if needed to reconstruct either of those dates. Not sure if this is something that this project could use? Theyre on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/didis97 

Will the Tokyo soundboards be posted here when available? :gaycat:

I mean I've been listening to that day 2 recording all day, it's amazing!

andy232000

Hey Chica! So If I understand correctly, the video footage is from the screens? I assume obtaining it would be similar to the soundboard (hoping someone buys it and shares it)

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Will the Tokyo soundboards be posted here when available? :gaycat:

I mean I've been listening to that day 2 recording all day, it's amazing!

maybe? right now it's a No No. That's why I linked to the purchasable sites. 

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Hey Chica! So If I understand correctly, the video footage is from the screens? 

Until the first few people who ordered DVDs start getting them, we won't know for certain.

Juanlittlem
41 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Hey Chica! So If I understand correctly, the video footage is from the screens? I assume obtaining it would be similar to the soundboard (hoping someone buys it and shares it)

I've bought it, but I guess it'll take some time to get here. Apparently they did this with 1989 tour, no screen recording, just a wide shot + some zoomed in parts.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Flippy

@ChicaSkas Thank you so much for this! :hug:

Also, what was that recorded you had shared with me on the other thread? I might want to do that for future shows! :party: I'd love to keep a memory of shows I went to on a regular basis!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ChicaSkas

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, Flippy said:

@ChicaSkas Thank you so much for this! :hug:

Also, what was that recorded you had shared with me on the other thread? I might want to do that for future shows! :party: I'd love to keep a memory of shows I went to on a regular basis!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=Sony+PCM-M10+Portable+Linear&_sacat=0

Archived