Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: The Chromatica Ball 2022 (Database) WIP

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
43 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

@ChicaSkasIs it safe to post links to tokyo audio?

I think it should be fine now.... I dont see anything wrong as long as it's in the Downloadable Media section only 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

I hope so, really want the cd rip files

I torrented the flacs last night. I'd assume those are the files he is posting. They were ripped directly from the cds.

Glad they are out there tou everyone to enjoy.

XNightmareFuntimeX
9 minutes ago, cdparky said:

I torrented the flacs last night. I'd assume those are the files he is posting. They were ripped directly from the cds.

Oh so, the flacs are actually the cd rips?

2 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Oh so, the flacs are actually the cd rips?

Yes.

Lineage such as it is CD > exact audio copy (wav form) > FLAC

Assuming he's posting the ones I torrented on dimeadozen last night. Only in FLAC form as it's the way things are done on that torrent site.

gagamonster152
2 hours ago, cdparky said:

What torrent site did you look on, i looked everywhere about but didnt find it. is it private?

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, gagamonster152 said:

What torrent site did you look on, i looked everywhere about but didnt find it. is it private?

Should be dimeadozen

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

XNightmareFuntimeX
8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I think it should be fine now.... I dont see anything wrong as long as it's in the Downloadable Media section only 

Great project!  I hope you get all the concerts in full.  Sorry I didn't attend TCB.  I go to concerts of several artists and record them from a front row seat at 1080p/60fps with a 30x optical zoom.  I generally don't record every minute of every song, tho.  In a future tour I can help.

I live outside the space time continuum.

andy232000

Just posted a new video! Hope ya'll can add it to the reconstructions of the show. This one is made from all dates in both Europe and North America. Sound is a mix of the Tokyo soundboard, San Francisco audio and a "live"studio version. 

ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Just posted a new video! Hope ya'll can add it to the reconstructions of the show. This one is made from all dates in both Europe and North America. Sound is a mix of the Tokyo soundboard, San Francisco audio and a "live"studio version. 

I can try on mobile.

Unfortunately I found out yesterday my windows 10 harddrive completely bricked. 

So I dont have a computer for a while.... how ever do not worry about the BTWB Chile as I am able to do all of that coordination by mobile and things are progressing! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived