💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: The Chromatica Ball 2022 (Database) WIP

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Cavadour

Visually stunning. And Tokyo soundboard is such a dope. I know it's tough to find all the good angles to sync with a single soundtrack. But I think the audio should prevail. Less quality images with good sound are always better than the other way around. Love to see her so crisp, so close... if the Apple BluRay 4K is vaporware a-f*-gain, we'll have at least various footages filled with raw authentic emotion.

Can't wait for more songs. Keep it up ! 🌹:applause:🌹

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cavadour

As they say on GagaFrontRow : Special thanks to Hugo!

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

XNightmareFuntimeX
14 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

Just listening to Enigma now. Much better than Tokyo 2 ! Thanks @XNightmareFuntimeX, you made my night !

:D Since the leak of night 2 i made a google drive dump. once we have the DVD's and is safe to post link i will try to post it. at the moment it has all the Japan audios (TCB, ARTRAVE, BTWB)

mrpanditarulez
2 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Who leaked the night 1 audio?

My friend Hugo! He found the audios in a private torrent site, he downloaded them and shared them with Mathieu of GagaFrontRow by Instagram message (he told me all of this by WhatsApp). 

He's the owner of this YouTube channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCDcK6zAWFoNhbptJubv0mFw

ChicaSkas

Awesome. Glad to see they are out. I'll update the thread with the links as well. 

I appreciate all of you and your hard work. Seeing as it's been about 10 days it looks like the CDs are finally starting to arrive from Japan.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

XNightmareFuntimeX
10 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Awesome. Glad to see they are out. I'll update the thread with the links as well. 

I appreciate all of you and your hard work. Seeing as it's been about 10 days it looks like the CDs are finally starting to arrive from Japan.

YAAS! From what i read (from Hugo itself) the night 2 audios are a rip from the CD but the audios from night one are not Matrix audios are just the ear monitor from Gaga

ChicaSkas
35 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

YAAS! From what i read (from Hugo itself) the night 2 audios are a rip from the CD but the audios from night one are not Matrix audios are just the ear monitor from Gaga

I'm wondering so hard how this was done. 

1. Did they somehow rip the sound out of thin air via some sort of digital signal like wifi or a radio broadcast or channel of some kind  (this kind of hacking was done to great success to find the source code for the Pixmob bracelets that light up) 

2. Did someone literally stick a flash drive with a recording program into a sound board that is gathering the sound and rebroadcasting ? 

3. Did an employee take one for the world and record it somehow his or her self?? 

So many questions :flutter:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

1. Did they somehow rip the sound out of thin air via some sort of digital signal like wifi or a radio broadcast or channel of some kind

Assuming the usual technique for recording IEMs, then essentially this with the right gear to capture it (I've no first hand knowledge of it but that is how I understand it to work from years of collecting live audio).

XNightmareFuntimeX
13 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I hope so, really want the cd rip files

Archived