💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: The Chromatica Ball 2022 (Database) WIP

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
46 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I have footage from NJ and Hershey that I could offer but I'll be totally honest, I'm scream singing in the background of a lot of it 😅

If any of it is salvageable, I'd be happy to send what I can though

You know after a while we can tune that out !! The fact you have it is important  :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagamonster152
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

You know after a while we can tune that out !! The fact you have it is important  :hug:

I would actually love love LOVE to learn how to "bootleg" concert audios, please teach me!

ChicaSkas
25 minutes ago, gagamonster152 said:

I would actually love love LOVE to learn how to "bootleg" concert audios, please teach me!

Please email me 

ChicaSkas at gmail dot com 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

19 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

its ok. I brought about $40 in small bills to pay people to shhhhhhhhhh....tfu.... when LG talks, you shhhhh. When LG sings softly, you shhhhh..... please..... I am recording..... i need your help... shhhhhh.... good girl. (it worked!)

God I don't know why they allow hard liquor at these shows because when people are a little tipsy they are about ten decibles louder than gaga herself :deadbanana: But I tried to be really nice and respectful, like, "I know I have no right to disturb your enjoyment of the show, and you have every right to scream and sing along as loud as you wish, but I'm just gently asking you... not to.... and here's $20. 

As someone that works at concerts & sporting events, i concur and agree. From my experiences people spend more time going back n forth getting their drinks then the actual show

The Internet is a toilet

XNightmareFuntimeX

Hey, related to Tokyo, what we have is:

NIGHT ONE DVD [Purchased by @Juanlittlem / Waiting for them to arrive and send us the files.]

NIGHT ONE CD [ RIPPED AND LEAKED / SHARING LINKS IS FOBBIDEN ]

NIGHT TWO DVD [Purchased by @Juanlittlem / Waiting for them to arrive and send us the files.s]

NIGHT TWO CD [ RIPPED AND LEAKED / SHARING LINKS IS FOBBIDEN ]

From what I read here, someone had already ordered the DVD. If you ordered it, please reply to this telling us what you bought from the Japanese website.

From the description of all the stuff that is being sold, we get this:

--------

CD: "Recorded content = 2022/9/4 Belluna Dome performance Sound source = Multi-stereo IEM matrix source" / Basically, just technical specifications about where the source of the audio is from.

DVD: "Complete recording of Lady Gaga's live performance at Tokorozawa Belluna Dome on September 4, 2022, with high-quality audience shots." / So, what I'm getting from that is that the DVD is just a compilation of audience videos with the soundboard audio. not screen feed.

---------

Both Nights 1 and 2 have the same description. So, at the moment, we only have the audio from night 2. If you bought the DVD from both nights or the CD from night 1, please reply to this so we know what material you already have.

I'm planning on buying the DVD of Night 1 since it already has the audio from the soundboard. But the shipping from Japan to Chile can take a long time. So again, if you bought anything from the Tokyo show, please reply and let me know if you are willing to share the material once you have it on your hands.

(Sorry if my english is bad)

Paws up, monsters! :pawsup:

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, gagamonster152 said:

For legal reasons, I'm probably not gonna make a full on tutorial thread on this site BUT I do want to write a tutorial for you and @Dtwmjb12so stay tuned. 

ChicaSkas
13 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

NIGHT ONE DVD [BEING SOLD]

NIGHT ONE CD [BEING SOLD]

NIGHT TWO DVD [BEING SOLD]

From what I read here, someone had already ordered the DVD. If you ordered it, please reply to this telling us what you bought from the Japanese website.

--------

CD: "Recorded content = 2022/9/4 Belluna Dome performance Sound source = Multi-stereo IEM matrix source" / Basically, just technical specifications about where the source of the audio is from.

DVD: "Complete recording of Lady Gaga's live performance at Tokorozawa Belluna Dome on September 4, 2022, with high-quality audience shots." / So, what I'm getting from that is that the DVD is just a compilation of audience videos with the soundboard audio. not screen feed.

---------

Both Nights 1 and 2 have the same description. So, at the moment, we only have the audio from night 2. If you bought the DVD from both nights or the CD from night 1, please reply to this so we know what material you already have.

I'm planning on buying the DVD of Night 1 since it already has the audio from the soundboard. But the shipping from Japan to Chile can take a long time. So again, if you bought anything from the Tokyo show, please reply and let me know if you are willing to share the material once you have it on your hands.

bless :)

You are fantastic thanks! I ordered Night 1 CD only. (for brokeness reasons) soon next month when I get some free cash that isn't going to my other project (BTWB Chile) Ill order more. 

There is another fellow who ordered the DVDs in this thread.

6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

bless :)

You are fantastic thanks! I ordered Night 1 CD only. (for brokeness reasons) soon next month when I get some free cash that isn't going to my other project (BTWB Chile) Ill order more. 

There is another fellow who ordered the DVDs in this thread.

I'll send on the wav files for both Japan shows once they arrive if needed. They are in transit, left Japan yesterday.

Flippy

Hi @ChicaSkas! :hug:

I just finished the project I wanted to do for my own personal collection (the SF show), and I just finished editing it and uploading but I'm not sure if I could share it since some audio I used, is from the feed from night 2 from Tokyo (Just the interludes though!). 

Let me know if that's ok to post and I can share the link! :kara:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

Hi @ChicaSkas! :hug:

I just finished the project I wanted to do for my own personal collection (the SF show), and I just finished editing it and uploading but I'm not sure if I could share it since some audio I used, is from the feed from night 2 from Tokyo (Just the interludes though!). 

Let me know if that's ok to post and I can share the link! :kara:

Since its fanmade technically I think it's ok. Also you aren't posting DLs for the whole tokyo feed which is the touchy subject currently :spin:

I think its fine! What project is it ? 

ChicaSkas
18 minutes ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this already but the legendary LauiiiHD recorded incredible HQ videos from (all?) the EU leg. The sound is pretty good also but the footage is the real star.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lauiiiiii/videos

Brand new information for me 

@danbekim we must explore :tony:

Juanlittlem
14 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

NIGHT ONE DVD [BEING SOLD]

NIGHT ONE CD [BEING SOLD]

NIGHT TWO DVD [BEING SOLD]

--------

---------

I got both DVDs from the Japanese website! Might take a while to arrive but I'll share them if no one else does :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ChicaSkas
On 9/27/2022 at 9:07 AM, JazzGa said:

That is such a high class Speech Level 99 move, Chicas :golfclap:

As a drunk poor person, if I spent my life savings to go see Gaga up close for ONE TIME ONLY in my life, I would be pretty offended if a shutterbug (or any person really) who got to go to several shows asked me to contain my excitement and stfu. But if they asked the way you did and fluttered a little drink money under my nose I would happily go away and scream somewhere else lol. 

Thanks for doing what you do! And thanks for sharing the anecdote!

The amazing part was, I was so scared she was gonna get angry at me. She let me whisper all this in her ear but she was frowning and not happy. But then she saw the money and smiled, and god bless her she stayed mostly quiet for the entire rest of the show. Which was ideal because she was directly in front of me. So her noise would have ruined the tape had she not agreed. I was very relieved. 

Flippy
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Since its fanmade technically I think it's ok. Also you aren't posting DLs for the whole tokyo feed which is the touchy subject currently :spin:

I think its fine! What project is it ? 

Yay! Perfect! Thank you! 
I ended up looking for the best quality audio for the whole SF show and ended up with 2 feeds from 2 different YouTubers, Suggestive Themes and cball93. I edited the audio so it would be super similar to the Tokyo feed and it has all 28 songs as well! Now, I’m no music expert/editor, but I believe it sounds great! 

Here it is if you’d like to check it out :kara:

https://mega.nz/folder/pfUQHaoL#lXMdeVP_2fiOZBppZN_2fA

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived