💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Vs. Youtube

noa234

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

First Kylie's daughter, now youtube, honestly Nicki whos next you are going to blame for your weak numbers? A light company for cutting the light the day your music drops? ITS GETTING ANNOYING AT THIS POINT HONEY

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

"Gunman mek yuh miss yuh appointment, bitch
You suck ****, yeah, me love bad bitch
Twerk fi di wul gang, inna yuh throat me a spit"

wow, i wonder why youtube felt it was not suitable for minors

200.gif

mother, what must i do?

DoremonLove

Is this bcoz cardis new video got more views. I tht i was the most insecure person but she stealing my crown

How can anoyone not love gaga

StrawberryBlond

Well, the clip is generally viewable, so I don't know if this got worked out but I don't see why it was an issue in the first place. The content may be raunchy but it's not any worse than similar videos I've seen that are unrestricted. Plenty of Nicki's videos are this raunchy or moreso and haven't been restricted. Iggy had dancers doing the same kinda moves in Kream, Cardi had pasties on in WAP (surprised that one never got restricted for that moment alone), City Girls made possibly the most booty-filled ever made video with Twerk and all of 6ix9ine's videos are wall-to-wall girls shaking it in thongs. None of them got age restricted. I understand that videos can be restricted for audio content but that hasn't been a thing for years now and what mainstream rap song isn't explicit? It isn't even a thing to make clean and explicit versions of videos on YouTube anymore. Unless we're talking about WAP (still don't understand why its video got censored audio when the censored parts weren't even explicit in and of themselves in parts). And I don't understand why Rihanna didn't fight harder to get Bitch Better Have My Money unrestricted all these years. Who knows anymore. YouTube's policies always seem to be changing by the day.

Archived