💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga updates Tiktok. SERVES

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Mods please merge this thread with the other one. I didnt know a thread had been made

The abyss stares back

This is a genius ad :bradley: So meme-able

Also the lewks? My god woman :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

My 2 favorite looks from that video are the black leather and the spotless white. Especially the crisp white following the black leather, like some kind of cleanse. And for the first viewing, I thought she had a towel wrapped around her waist.  :enigma:

The BPD Monster

Love her TikTok era but hate the fact all of her videos are about hauslabs and commercial :saladga: when will she do this for her music career?

Thinking about trying that new Haus Labs Groundbreaking, Major, Totally-Epic, *Haus Labs*, Obviously Iconic, Legendary, Honestly Academy Award-Winning, Smooth Like Butter, Second Skin, Woah B*tch! Foundation but I'm not quite sure yet :huh:

1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

Love her TikTok era but hate the fact all of her videos are about hauslabs and commercial :saladga: when will she do this for her music career?

To be fair she did do one of the Chromatica Ball and a few about HOG, which is when she became active on tiktok. When she releases another album she’ll probably make some tiktok’s about it.

Archived