Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dr. Dre on Rihanna's Superbowl - "We set the bar extremely high"

noa234

Featured Posts

“Let me tell you something, man. I actually just got the news that Rihanna’s going to do it, and I’m a super fan of Rihanna. I can’t wait to see what she’s going to do. “

“I just like her and what she does, and her get down, and how she approaches her artistry and the whole nine. It’s fantastic. She has the opportunity to really blow us away. I know we set the bar extremely high,” he added.

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/dr-dre-rihanna-super-bowl-halftime-show-1235144484/

THOUGHTS?

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c

Well, I mean. The lowest part of this year was because of West Coast time zone. It was still bright out. But some the performance were fine to me. I definitely enjoyed Kendrick, Em & Dre parts :oops:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Battle 4 Ur Life

yeah they were good and fun but we all know who set the bar higher by herself.

Lady Gaga Jump GIF by jjjjjohn

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Is he talking about himself at the superbowl? I love Dre so much as an artist not a person but u didn't set the bar high. To be honest only Beyoncé at the Superbowl was a real real superbowl show

10 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Is he talking about himself at the superbowl? I love Dre so much as an artist not a person but u didn't set the bar high. To be honest only Beyoncé at the Superbowl was a real real superbowl show

Micheal Jackson and Gaga were better than Beyoncé honestly 

Just now, Meat said:

Micheal Jackson and Gaga were better than Beyoncé honestly 

oh yea true i was thinkin more recently. i think beyoncés show was bettee than gaga"s tho

Galagala

Their performance still looks and sound fresh now. It sure is entertaining, but the bar is not that high in terms of production and stage presence.

Pennywise
27 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

i think beyoncés show was bettee than gaga"s tho

You are entitled to your wrong opinion I guess :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I loved last halftime show, very nostalgic! but they weren't close to set any bar tho, it won't be hard for Rih to overcome theirs

... and now i just sit in silence.

I put Jlo and Shakira before Gaga and Beyoncé. 

I'm a HUGE Gaga and Beyoncé fan, but what the two girls did was simply incredible. 

What guests do yall think she'll bring? I feel like the most obvious choice, Eminem, just did a guest spot last year so he might not wanna do another one. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived