celeb

Dan Reynolds dragged for performing shirtless

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

ā€œMaybe to distract people from realising that most of his songs sound the sameā€ :air:

In my messy era.

1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

ā€œMaybe to distract people from realising that most of his songs sound the sameā€ :air:

200.gif

mother, what must i do?

badfaith

I thought of searching for him in a site I-will-not-name but I forgot, so thanks for the reminderĀ :kiss:

Is this band the ones that singing "and asĀ I closedĀ my eyes" song?? :billie:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

5 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Me confrontingĀ Rasmus C. Andersen for saying such blasphemy

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e6722d30f833c79b3d2abdec3c05e51807000026&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Anderson123
1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

they're not dragging him it's just funny to see a lead singer of a band like this take his shirt off. lol

I think it's just funny to see Facebook and Twitter people react to this lol. Frontmen and just a lot of performers have taken their shirts off on stage for decades and decades. Can't believe it's even a thing right now to talk about that?

Head Empty

Their track record hasn't been perfect in terms of releases, but their discography is underrated. I especially can't stand the claim that "all their songs sound the same" when their sound is way more diverse and experimental than most artists of their caliber. For better or worse.

They definitely have a signature sound that works commercially, but they also do way more than that. Even when looking at their hits: Thunder, On Top of The World, Next To Me, Demons and many more are completely different from their "standard Radioactive sound".

Also: Dan is main writer on all their songs, and with a little bit of education you'll find that all lyrics are extremely personal.

Spoiler

He's also a huge LGBT ally, continiously works through chronic pain and depression, "broke free" from mormon upbringing and is an allround inspiring person.

Ā 

CatelynnMarie

my eyes just rolled so far in the back of my head iĀ went to a new dimension. the way people do the MOST trying to drag this band i'll never understand. performers have been doing this FOREVER now omg make it make sense. dan seems to be a great guy too idk what they're all onĀ 

Head Empty
Just now, CatelynnMarie said:

my eyes just rolled so far in the back of my head i just went to a new dimension. the way people do the MOST trying to drag this band i'll never understand. performers have been doing this FOREVER now omg make it make senseĀ 

It honestly baffles me how much unwarranted hate they getĀ :saladga:

Archived