💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Unholy" receives 22 million spotify streams in 2 days.

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Squidward T
21 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Gaga has denounced almost all of them, and she doesn’t go around praising them like Kim does. Even Doja, who is legally forced to work with Luke, denounced him multiple times. Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, and other artists who have worked with Luke have denounced him as well. Kim, on the other hand, hasn’t. Can you see the difference??? 

and Gaga is rightfully dragged in every Ricky thread because she deserves it. I still love her, but I’m not gonna blindly ignore her shady ****, I’m not like most Kim stans who don’t give a fĂșck about her rapist producer lol 

She didnt even denounce him, she was asked if he ever sexually harassed her and she said no, did you want her to lie? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Julien Lockhart said:

I do understand all of your point of view about Kim and not wanted to give Luke some bills but I really hope you'll didn't stream Doja Cat, Saweetie, The Weeknd, Dua Lipa and all of the artists involved with Luke even if it's indirectly like Dua she works with some songwriters from Prescription Songs and it owned by Dr Luke :huntyga:

And if you listen to all of these artists, then you're maybe transphobic or something ? It's not comparable ? Well I guess working with this guy is working with this guy, involved or not, stealing credits or not, with his songwriters or not there's no degree to work with someone like him

Then I really hope that all of Kim haters didn't listen to all of them :ohwell:

But it seems a lot of monsters and a lot of people choose who is the beast to kill and who is not and unfortunately Kim is the one who get harassed about it when all of the others are not, this is disgusting by the way, it's all of them, or none.

The difference is that Doja Cat has been under contract with him since 2013, has said she wants out, has said she doesn't want to work with him and has implied he steals credits on her songs. This checks out because there's evidence she did production work on Planet Her and didn't receive credit for it. Saweetie I don't know about.

Kim Petras made a conscious decision to work with Dr Luke after the allegations were already in place. She once suggested she doesn't believe Kesha in an interview (albeit she retracted on social media) and she surrounds herself with friends/collaborators that have taken Luke's side against Kesha (i.e. Aaron Joseph who is/was Kim's bf apparently, Baby-E, etc.).

Prescription is also a tricky situation; We don't know the full extent of that roster's involvement with Dr. Luke, and there are several artists tied to the company who have openly spoken out against Luke and have had the ability to quit working with him (Bonnie McKee, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus to name a few).

Julien Lockhart
5 hours ago, Railing said:

The difference is that Doja Cat has been under contract with him since 2013, has said she wants out, has said she doesn't want to work with him and has implied he steals credits on her songs. This checks out because there's evidence she did production work on Planet Her and didn't receive credit for it. Saweetie I don't know about.

Kim Petras made a conscious decision to work with Dr Luke after the allegations were already in place. She once suggested she doesn't believe Kesha in an interview (albeit she retracted on social media) and she surrounds herself with friends/collaborators that have taken Luke's side against Kesha (i.e. Aaron Joseph who is/was Kim's bf apparently, Baby-E, etc.).

Prescription is also a tricky situation; We don't know the full extent of that roster's involvement with Dr. Luke, and there are several artists tied to the company who have openly spoken out against Luke and have had the ability to quit working with him (Bonnie McKee, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus to name a few).

So if I work with him but I call out against Luke it's ok ? 

LMAO. Always the same excuses.

Yes Kim made the choice to go with him in 2014 but she had a short visa so it's Luke or giving up on your dream and going back to Germany.

If you have excuses for others artists, I have excuses for Kim tho.

And that's not fair because calling him out or not at the end of the day they all still continue to work with him.

He ate my heart

Archived