💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Unholy" receives 22 million spotify streams in 2 days.

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Joshie S
35 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’ve learned that Kim stans live in their own warped reality where facts don’t matter lol Kim could literally come out and say “I support rapists as long as they help me further my career!” And her fans would spin it like “omg she’s so brave! If you don’t support her then you’re a transphobic a-hole!” 

Like, I understand the power that the abuser has over K*m, and that could explain why she threw Kesha under the bus basically calling her a liar, and I honestly hope to God that he isn't abusing K*m the way he took advantage of Kesha, so I get that she might be acting this way due to that, but she also willingly signed to him, aware of the allegations. 

All I want is for Kesha to be free. I don't care who this person wants to work with and be under the obviously bad record label contracts (didn't she have to leak her own music for it to be released?) obviously the abuser is abusing her too. So I get that fans are supporting her. Good for them.

It still doesn't excuse the fact she bad mouthed Kesha, and that Kesha isn't able to freely release music and art the way she wants to, because of that man.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

fact she bad mouthed Kesha

I keep seeing people say this and then I try to look up posts where shes bad mouthed Kesha and I find nothing. In Kim's statement she said she'd never work with someone who she believed was an abuser of women.

Thats not her bad mouthing Kesha more so just her alluding to her experiences with him and then she went on to apologize and clarify with this

“While I’ve been open and honest about my positive experience with Dr. Luke, that does not negate or dismiss the experience of others or suggest that multiple experiences cannot exist at once.” 

And has been shown on video saying she loves and wishes Kesha the best. We don't know whats going on in their own lives. So if you still want to be mad at what she originally said "INDIRECTLY" about Kesha you can, but since then Kim has apologized and I feel like Kim herself is tying to distance herself from Luke, Unholy has no involvement from him nor does her upcoming single "Jesus was a Rockstar".

I also find this to be an interesting read. With everything in life there are two sides to every story. Do I believe Kesha and want her to be free? Of Course. Is Kim the one holding the shackles with the lock and key to that freedom and the ONLY artist working with Luke? No she's not.

https://twtext.com/article/1283833160938262528

Squidward T
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’ve learned that Kim stans live in their own warped reality where facts don’t matter lol Kim could literally come out and say “I support rapists as long as they help me further my career!” And her fans would spin it like “omg she’s so brave! If you don’t support her then you’re a transphobic a-hole!” 

You do realize the long list of bad people gaga has worked for 

Richy Jackson (emotional abuse is just as bad)

R Kelly. 

Terri Richardson 

T.I. 

She was discovered by Akon who alledgedly did inappropiate things with a 14 year old girl.

When you are famous you are dealing most likely with people who have done shady things, its part of the business. 

5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

it's about cheating husband leaving wife and kids at home to have fun in The Body Shop (The Body Shop is infamous LA Sunset Strip club.)

mess, The Body Shop is like a bathroom/skincare kind of shop in the UK :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Squidward T said:

You do realize the long list of bad people gaga has worked for 

Richy Jackson (emotional abuse is just as bad)

R Kelly. 

Terri Richardson 

T.I. 

She was discovered by Akon who alledgedly did inappropiate things with a 14 year old girl.

When you are famous you are dealing most likely with people who have done shady things, its part of the business. 

Gaga has denounced almost all of them, and she doesn’t go around praising them like Kim does. Even Doja, who is legally forced to work with Luke, denounced him multiple times. Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, and other artists who have worked with Luke have denounced him as well. Kim, on the other hand, hasn’t. Can you see the difference??? 

and Gaga is rightfully dragged in every Ricky thread because she deserves it. I still love her, but I’m not gonna blindly ignore her shady ****, I’m not like most Kim stans who don’t give a fĂșck about her rapist producer lol 

DOJA CAT
21 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Gotta love the people coming for kim, but not Doja Cat. Seems kind of TERFy to me. 

Doja is forced to work with him in which he steals credits on her songs 

thank u, next

Monstermilo

i hope this hits number one 

the top 10 is so str8 rn 

also not gaga stans holding dr luke over kim 

but not acknowledging the fact that gaga is still choosing to work with richie and i doubt shes unaware of the accusations made by him. if ppl on this site can put the pieces together, somebody from her team has informed her 

but she still chooses to employ richies toxic ass 

gaga ignoring the sexual assault and emotional abuse allegations against richie has really made me question her moral compass. all these years shes been singing about healing from sexual assault, but she chooses to stand by someone whos been accused by several dancers of SA. its a slap in the face, and if ur gonna unstan kim, u better hold LG to the same standards. im trying my best to see it from gagas POV, but im struggling to make excuses for her since she is incredibly intelligent and has been so preachy about ptsd and all that **** about her SA situation. 

Monstermilo
On 9/25/2022 at 10:06 PM, Railing said:

This is extremely ignorant. Gaga didn't intentionally work with abusers. She cut off R Kelly and Terry Richardson and ceased putting money in their pockets + it's possible she'll do the same for Richy, if we're to believe this was just really bad timing.

Kim Petras began working with Dr. Luke after he fell out of public favor, during/after #FreeKesha, with no obligation to do so at the time. He has (usually sole) production credits on every solo track you can buy or stream from her, including many that have sexual/degrading lyrics and one which makes a Gaga joke in spite of her supporting Kesha. He may not have produced this song, but he will probably gain from it over contract.

BRO she continues to work with richie even tho two previous dancers said he SAed them. 

if s few ppl on ggdaily have seen the allegations, so has gaga and her team 

yet she chooses to keep him on her payroll. 

if she keeps him for the new projects and tours, i will literally lose so much respect for her

if gaga meant what she said about sexual assault, she wouldnt just sing about it, her actions would match her words and she wouldve fired richie the first day these allegations came out

nightadieu
18 hours ago, Eros92 said:

I keep seeing people say this and then I try to look up posts where shes bad mouthed Kesha and I find nothing. In Kim's statement she said she'd never work with someone who she believed was an abuser of women.

Thats not her bad mouthing Kesha more so just her alluding to her experiences with him and then she went on to apologize and clarify with this

“While I’ve been open and honest about my positive experience with Dr. Luke, that does not negate or dismiss the experience of others or suggest that multiple experiences cannot exist at once.” 

And has been shown on video saying she loves and wishes Kesha the best. We don't know whats going on in their own lives. So if you still want to be mad at what she originally said "INDIRECTLY" about Kesha you can, but since then Kim has apologized and I feel like Kim herself is tying to distance herself from Luke, Unholy has no involvement from him nor does her upcoming single "Jesus was a Rockstar".

I also find this to be an interesting read. With everything in life there are two sides to every story. Do I believe Kesha and want her to be free? Of Course. Is Kim the one holding the shackles with the lock and key to that freedom and the ONLY artist working with Luke? No she's not.

This but your effort doesn’t matter, those pseudo activists won’t acknowledge anything besides their made up opinion. 

To the people saying I’m making up facts to support Kim, here’s a compilation of facts. Just scroll down a bit and you’ll see an interview where Kim said she started working in the industry in 2013. You’re literally basing your entire opinion (and only valid argument) on a loose „met her like 4-5 years ago“ as if that’s a valid point. 

4 hours ago, nightadieu said:

This but your effort doesn’t matter, those pseudo activists won’t acknowledge anything besides their made up opinion. 

To the people saying I’m making up facts to support Kim, here’s a compilation of facts. Just scroll down a bit and you’ll see an interview where Kim said she started working in the industry in 2013. You’re literally basing your entire opinion (and only valid argument) on a loose „met her like 4-5 years ago“ as if that’s a valid point. 

You're going off an interviewer noting that she moved to LA in 2013 and worked with Aaron some time after that. That doesn't even contradict the previous statement by Aaron that points to them meeting and starting to work together in 2014, after the allegations first dropped.

This thread doesn't prove or negate anything; yeah maybe she's stuck with Luke now, but that definitely wasn't the case when she was starting out, and there's nothing to suggest they ever worked together in 2013 or 14. This is just someone desperately trying to defend a problematic artist because they probably feel guilty streaming that artist's songs and need to fabricate an excuse to do it.

HeavyMetal Halcyon
16 hours ago, DOJA CAT said:

Doja is forced to work with him in which he steals credits on her songs 

Aren't most of Kim's songs produced by her friend and ex. Aaron Joseph? I think Dr. Luke also takes credit for Kim's production too, she's just signed to his label. It's basically the same situation 

10 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

BRO she continues to work with richie even tho two previous dancers said he SAed them. 

if s few ppl on ggdaily have seen the allegations, so has gaga and her team 

yet she chooses to keep him on her payroll. 

if she keeps him for the new projects and tours, i will literally lose so much respect for her

if gaga meant what she said about sexual assault, she wouldnt just sing about it, her actions would match her words and she wouldve fired richie the first day these allegations came out

all the allegations came out right before the tour which richy had a contract with. now that it's over, we can truly judge what her final decision is regarding richy

it's not really comparable to the dr. luke situation 

mother, what must i do?

Julien Lockhart

I do understand all of your point of view about Kim and not wanted to give Luke some bills but I really hope you'll didn't stream Doja Cat, Saweetie, The Weeknd, Dua Lipa and all of the artists involved with Luke even if it's indirectly like Dua she works with some songwriters from Prescription Songs and it owned by Dr Luke :huntyga:

And if you listen to all of these artists, then you're maybe transphobic or something ? It's not comparable ? Well I guess working with this guy is working with this guy, involved or not, stealing credits or not, with his songwriters or not there's no degree to work with someone like him

Then I really hope that all of Kim haters didn't listen to all of them :ohwell:

But it seems a lot of monsters and a lot of people choose who is the beast to kill and who is not and unfortunately Kim is the one who get harassed about it when all of the others are not, this is disgusting by the way, it's all of them, or none.

He ate my heart

Archived