💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Unholy" receives 22 million spotify streams in 2 days.

Squidward T

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Damn that’s insane. Did Tik Tok have anything to do with that success?

100% yes. The snippet of the song was so popular but I've only seen bad reviews/critiques about the song on TikTok :ally:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Doja signed in 2013. Kim met Luke through her friend/producer, Aaron Joseph, and Aaron said in 2019 that he's known her for 4-5 years so it's imposible that she has contract with Luke as long as Doja.

In fact, Kim signed her publishing deal with his label in 2013 while Doja signed in 2014. Apparently still before the allegations, but check your facts before coming for her hunty

2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I'm glad the abusers name isn't attached to this however as she is under his label he is still profiting from her.
I want to bring awareness to this important issue.

#FreeKesha

He's profiting doing no work on tons of artists that are up and coming due to them signing deals before the Kesha case reached a peak. It's insane because now due to him having those credits other artists are actively going to him again as if nothing happened - even despite the transparent disdain of those that were unlucky enough to sign contracts with him. He's manipulative and powerful and the worst part about it is now stans use him as an excuse to hate on artists who have trash deals with him - rather than focus on actually protecting artists from him and people like him in the industry - because he is FAR from an outlier...

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

In fact, Kim signed her publishing deal with his label in 2013 while Doja signed in 2014. Apparently still before the allegations, but check your facts before coming for her hunty

can you show us any proof that she signed in 2013?
there is interview with Aaron Joseph from 2019 when he said he met her '4 or 5 years ago' so aroud 2014-15 : https://www.papermag.com/coolest-person-aaron-joseph-2628290654.html

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Just now, nightadieu said:

Aaron Joseph confirmed on Twitter that he himself introduced Kim to Dr. Luke (and basically called someone an SJW for having a problem with that).

Aaron also stated in 2019 that he met her at a Halloween party "4 or 5 years ago" (so October 2014 / shortly after the lawsuit, at the very earliest) and that he and her made a song called "STFU" during their second session, which came out on SoundCloud in December 2014 (shortly after the Gaga-related countersuit by Luke). 

With that in mind, it's very unlikely Kim met and began working with Dr. Luke at any point before 2015. Therefore, she was probably never obligated to work with him at that point in her career.

Julien Lockhart
45 minutes ago, Railing said:

Aaron Joseph confirmed on Twitter that he himself introduced Kim to Dr. Luke (and basically called someone an SJW for having a problem with that).

Aaron also stated in 2019 that he met her at a Halloween party "4 or 5 years ago" (so October 2014 / shortly after the lawsuit, at the very earliest) and that he and her made a song called "STFU" during their second session, which came out on SoundCloud in December 2014 (shortly after the Gaga-related countersuit by Luke). 

With that in mind, it's very unlikely Kim met and began working with Dr. Luke at any point before 2015. Therefore, she was probably never obligated to work with him at that point in her career.

She's not American and had a visa, so you have to work with him or you can go to your country in Europe ?

Believe in you and your dreams or giving up ?

+ She started with a publishing contract

At the beginning she didn't liked Aaron or Luke and she's a trans woman and we all know how hard it is to be a trans woman in the industry maybe I would make the same choice as her btw

Kim didn't pay his bills btw but doja does, Dula Lipa does cause they're more successful

Luke has many songwriters into his arms, Dua works with some, Katy Perry, Shakira etc and he gets money from the songwriters so now what ?

I didn't support him, by any ways but I do supports female artists and a trans woman

The industry is very hard for female artists, remember Gaga trough her carrer ? She's fat, she has no talent ? She's weird

They are juged all the time and they have to paid for a men ? Naaaa ma'am 

He ate my heart

AndiGaga
5 hours ago, Ployd said:

Girl the song is a minute and a half, if this garbage goes number one songs are going to get even shorter :saladga:

Its 2.36, thats not thaaaaaat short for today

Supersonic

Daily reminder: If you support Kim or Doja, you're straight up filling the pockets of the man who cause Gaga's psychotic break and the cancellation of the Joanne tour. 

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, nightadieu said:

No cause Kim literally did the same

The way you make stuff up just to fit your narrative :ladyhaha: just say you’re okay with rapists-produced music and move on, no need to lie lol 

5 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

The song is pretty straight TBH

Sung by 2 LGBT icons and heck how do you know daddy ain’t gettin down w a twink or another daddy!

9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Damn that’s insane. Did Tik Tok have anything to do with that success?

this song was basically made for TikTok based on the length and no bridge

✧ ✧ ✧

Tiny Purse
7 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I don't :billie:

I also don't stream Kesha's music either. Yes, admittedly I BUY the physical album, and play the records that way, however I do not stream music to benefit that abuser.

So if you don’t stream her music (i.e. the way to show her music has value to future record labels and perhaps get her a new deal), how do you support her?

Unfortunately “freeing” Kesha is impossible at this point since she already lost her court battle against Luke, and then also lost the court battle where Luke claimed defamation. It’s now in appeals only for the defamation battle, not the sexual assault lawsuit. 

again, I’d just rather hear how you are uplifting Kesha. I personally go to her shows, have bought her merch, and her vinyls, as well as add her to my Spotify playlists. 

Archived