💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Unholy" receives 22 million spotify streams in 2 days.

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Joshie S
1 minute ago, Monstermilo said:

now that lukes not producing im happy to support kim petras 

and u gaga stans better not keep that sour taste in ur mouth cuz every pop girl has worked with questionable ppl INCLUDING gaga (r kelly, terry, richie) 

He is STILL profiting from this as she is signed to his label.

The difference between Gaga is, Gaga doesn't prolong the support and keep things going to save face.

She removed the song from streaming so R. Kelly couldn't profit any further from it. She pulled everything Terry related so he didn't profit further from her. 
There is a huge difference and you can't even compare the two.

K*m is actively working with an abuser and has said she would never work with an abuser, calling all of his victims liars in the mean time. 

#FreeKesha

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tiny Purse
14 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

He is STILL profiting from this as she is signed to his label.

The difference between Gaga is, Gaga doesn't prolong the support and keep things going to save face.

She removed the song from streaming so R. Kelly couldn't profit any further from it. She pulled everything Terry related so he didn't profit further from her. 
There is a huge difference and you can't even compare the two.

K*m is actively working with an abuser and has said she would never work with an abuser, calling all of his victims liars in the mean time. 

#FreeKesha

I’d love to hear some ways you support Kesha or encourage others to do so (not shady). 

24 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

now that lukes not producing im happy to support kim petras 

and u gaga stans better not keep that sour taste in ur mouth cuz every pop girl has worked with questionable ppl INCLUDING gaga (r kelly, terry, richie) 

This is extremely ignorant. Gaga didn't intentionally work with abusers. She cut off R Kelly and Terry Richardson and ceased putting money in their pockets + it's possible she'll do the same for Richy, if we're to believe this was just really bad timing.

Kim Petras began working with Dr. Luke after he fell out of public favor, during/after #FreeKesha, with no obligation to do so at the time. He has (usually sole) production credits on every solo track you can buy or stream from her, including many that have sexual/degrading lyrics and one which makes a Gaga joke in spite of her supporting Kesha. He may not have produced this song, but he will probably gain from it over contract.

artdoll
19 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

She removed the song from streaming so R. Kelly couldn't profit any further from it.

If I remember correctly R. Kelly has writing credits on the XTina version though, isn't he still profiting from those streams? :selena:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Tiny Purse
Just now, Squidward T said:

Gotta love the people coming for kim, but not Doja Cat. Seems kind of TERFy to me. 

Or Latto, Nicki Minaj, and countless others lol. Plus all the girls who work with people from his writing camp (Dua, Charli) 

1 hour ago, G Y P S Y said:

I know this is my personal opinion, but I really can’t understand how…it’s a terrible song :iamfair:

Holy by Rina Sawayama deserves the same kind of success tbh. If not, more.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

Gotta love the people coming for kim, but not Doja Cat. Seems kind of TERFy to me. 

Doja signed before allegations and she is contractually obligated to work with him.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

nightadieu
14 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Doja signed before allegations and she is contractually obligated to work with him.

Kim signed with his label last year but has been in a contract with him for as long as Doja has been

1 hour ago, Railing said:

This is extremely ignorant. Gaga didn't intentionally work with abusers. She cut off R Kelly and Terry Richardson and ceased putting money in their pockets + it's possible she'll do the same for Richy, if we're to believe this was just really bad timing.

Kim Petras began working with Dr. Luke after he fell out of public favor, during/after #FreeKesha, with no obligation to do so at the time. He has (usually sole) production credits on every solo track you can buy or stream from her, including many that have sexual/degrading lyrics and one which makes a Gaga joke in spite of her supporting Kesha. He may not have produced this song, but he will probably gain from it over contract.

Gaga literally admitted in an interview that she chose to work with those people because she was in a dark place and wanted to be controversial 

2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I'm glad the abusers name isn't attached to this however as she is under his label he is still profiting from her.
I want to bring awareness to this important issue.

#FreeKesha

Once again, I only see you commenting this under every post about Kim. Where’s your pseudo activism when it comes to Rihanna, Katy, Adele, Dua etc? Hope you’re not streaming their songs either

8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

This + she has openly called him out for taking credit on songs he didn't actually produce (albeit she backtracked with a written statement to the same publication, probably for legal reasons) and stated that she doesn't want to work with him again

Meanwhile the title track of Kim's leaked album plays with the idea of her being problematic (without acknowledging why people say that about her) whilst her friend & collaborator Baby E went on a Twitter rampage calling Kesha a liar, and Kim herself said not only that she would keep working with Luke but that "I would like my fans to know that I wouldn't work with anybody I believe to be an abuser of women".

nightadieu
4 minutes ago, Railing said:

This + she has openly called him out for taking credit on songs he didn't actually produce (albeit she backtracked with a written statement to the same publication, probably for legal reasons) and stated that she doesn't want to work with him again

No cause Kim literally did the same

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Kim signed with his label last year but has been in a contract with him for as long as Doja has been

Doja signed in 2013. Kim met Luke through her friend/producer, Aaron Joseph, and Aaron said in 2019 that he's known her for 4-5 years so it's imposible that she has contract with Luke as long as Doja.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Joshie S
15 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Once again, I only see you commenting this under every post about Kim. Where’s your pseudo activism when it comes to Rihanna, Katy, Adele, Dua etc? Hope you’re not streaming their songs either

I don't :billie:

I also don't stream Kesha's music either. Yes, admittedly I BUY the physical album, and play the records that way, however I do not stream music to benefit that abuser.

Joshie S
Just now, Joshie S said:

I don't :billie:

I also don't stream Kesha's music either. Yes, admittedly I BUY the physical album, and play the records that way, however I do not stream music to benefit that abuser.

@nightadieu

I wish I could stream Kesha's music.

The way GAGA cut all ties with T*oy C*rter after ARTPOP, she didn't want him to make any further money off her than he already was, so that's why ARTPOP didn't get many releases.

I do not wish to support abusers.

But apparently a lot of so called monsters on this forum praise and encourage abuse... so... go off.. support the abuser. 

Just remember.,..

#FreeKesha

Archived