Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Unholy" receives 22 million spotify streams in 2 days.


Squidward T

Featured Posts

Blackout19
9 hours ago, G Y P S Y said:

I know this is my personal opinion, but I really can’t understand how…it’s a terrible song :iamfair:

Me either

you were a perfect illusion
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Joshie S

    9

  • Railing

    6

  • Tiny Purse

    4

  • ALGAYDO

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In comparision, Nicki's super freaky girl only had 6 million streams in 2 days. I am so happy for Kim. I am also glad that this track does not have lukes name on it at all. 

now that lukes not producing im happy to support kim petras  and u gaga stans better not keep that sour taste in ur mouth cuz every pop girl has worked with questionable ppl INCLUDING gaga (r kel

Can you imagine Kim snatching a #1 hit?!? That would be WILD!! Really hope she gets it - LOVE her ❤️

Anderson123
7 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I don't :billie:

I also don't stream Kesha's music either. Yes, admittedly I BUY the physical album, and play the records that way, however I do not stream music to benefit that abuser.

You can't support Kesha without also supporting Dr. Luke I think. Whether you buy Animal/Warrior or Rainbow/High Road, Kesha's music is still under his rights so he gets money from those physical album sales / online streaming.

But I think I get your point about not supporting him right now in 2022 when you've done the purchase of Kesha's work years before.

Edited by Anderson123
Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S
2 hours ago, Tiny Purse said:

So if you don’t stream her music (i.e. the way to show her music has value to future record labels and perhaps get her a new deal), how do you support her?

 

Unfortunately “freeing” Kesha is impossible at this point since she already lost her court battle against Luke, and then also lost the court battle where Luke claimed defamation. It’s now in appeals only for the defamation battle, not the sexual assault lawsuit. 
 

again, I’d just rather hear how you are uplifting Kesha. I personally go to her shows, have bought her merch, and her vinyls, as well as add her to my Spotify playlists. 

I try to support her as much as I possibly can without making the abuser profit too much.

Unfortunately anything we do purchase from Kesha he will still benefit in some way. I agree with what you are saying about the court battles, and that's why it's so upsetting to see constant threads about other artists who seemingly are able to do what Kesha cannot.

I buy her merch, I bid for her eBay items last year, I buy the physical albums, watched her new paranormal ghost show etc.

There should never be a circumstance where you unwillingly have to be underneath someone who has abused you.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ #FreeKesha
Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

You can't support Kesha without also supporting Dr. Luke I think. Whether you buy Animal/Warrior or Rainbow/High Road, Kesha's music is still under his rights so he gets money from those physical album sales / online streaming.

But I think I get your point about not supporting him right now in 2022 when you've done the purchase of Kesha's work years before.

As I mentioned, admittedly I have purchased her physical albums, which I understand benefit the abuser, however to me that's a 1 time payment, where as streaming they earn a percentage each time the record is streamed, so by having the physical copy it doesn't go back into the abusers pockets.

It's sort of a double edged sword because as much as I want to support Kesha, I also don't want to support an abuser.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ #FreeKesha
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S
5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Daily reminder: If you support Kim or Doja, you're straight up filling the pockets of the man who cause Gaga's psychotic break and the cancellation of the Joanne tour. 

LITERALLY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What everyone on this forum is failing to understand is that this man has also brought Gaga into the chaos, which caused her so much upset and literal psychotic break.

As I said earlier, there are many members on this forum that apparently support abusers, so...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ #FreeKesha
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tiny Purse said:

 I personally go to her shows, have bought her merch, and her vinyls, as well as add her to my Spotify playlists. 

Same.  I will always support Kesha.  Sorry if Luke profits, but Kesha needs and deserves support. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RainingOnMe
9 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Doja signed in 2013. Kim met Luke through her friend/producer, Aaron Joseph, and Aaron said in 2019 that he's known her for 4-5 years so it's imposible that she has contract with Luke as long as Doja.

Thank you for spreading awareness on the truth. Something very rare these days. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
RainingOnMe
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The way you make stuff up just to fit your narrative :ladyhaha: just say you’re okay with rapists-produced music and move on, no need to lie lol 

This x100. It's so funny to see the Kim stans squirming any chance they can to lie about facts (which there's so much proof of) just to fit their BS narrative. From what I've seen throughout the past 4 years, it all comes down to "her music is good so her disgusting behavior, lies, and support for her abuser friends is excused" :lmao:

Edited by RainingOnMe
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilmonster2424
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Daily reminder: If you support Kim or Doja, you're straight up filling the pockets of the man who cause Gaga's psychotic break and the cancellation of the Joanne tour. 

Or Nicki Minaj since he produced Super Freaky Girl and I'm sure a lot of these members calling Kim out have bopped to Super Freaking Girl. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

This x100. It's so funny to see the Kim stans squirming any chance they can to lie about facts (which there's so much proof of) just to fit their BS narrative. From what I've seen throughout the past 4 years, it all comes down to "her music is good so her disgusting behavior, lies, and support for her abuser friends is excused" :lmao:

I’ve learned that Kim stans live in their own warped reality where facts don’t matter lol Kim could literally come out and say “I support rapists as long as they help me further my career!” And her fans would spin it like “omg she’s so brave! If you don’t support her then you’re a transphobic a-hole!” 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

As I said earlier, there are many members on this forum that apparently support abusers, so...

I’ve come to learn that most people (in here and in life in general) don’t really care about abuse unless it directly affects them or someone they personally know. 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson

Is the song about a married man being gay? I am confused 

And when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed, you put me on and said I was your favorite.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Is the song about a married man being gay? I am confused 

it's about cheating husband leaving wife and kids at home to have fun in The Body Shop (The Body Shop is infamous LA Sunset Strip club.)

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all the submissions?? Do we have all the votes?? Am I winning??
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S
54 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Or Nicki Minaj since he produced Super Freaky Girl and I'm sure a lot of these members calling Kim out have bopped to Super Freaking Girl. 

I've not heard that song or streamed it once. 

In fact, since Nicki's messy husband drama and threatening the girl he abused, I've stopped bopping to Nicki all together. Her and her barbz are toxic af. 

So no. You're wrong. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ #FreeKesha
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...