• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think you guys forgot about these:

Ā 

this one is kinda terrible :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

Nah sheā€™s got good stage presence and tbh when your hits are as undeniably huge as hers you donā€™t really need more than that. Plus sheā€™ll probably lip like most performers. Gaga doing it 100% live was something of an anomaly, if I recall correctly

tomsches

I mean, this is the biggest stage in the music industry with a huge team behind it. So they wouldnā€™t hire her if they thought she canā€™t pull off a Great show and even if they feel like her performance could need something extra they are going to make sure she has special effect, guests and whatnot to make it more special. This is too big of an event for the producers to random decisions.Ā 

Sheā€™s a better performer than Dua and Arianaā€¦ In fact sheā€™s probably 3rd after Gaga and Bey when you really think about it.Ā 

wait I lied, THIS is the best dragging thread in a while. we're on fire todayyyy

Music Video Fire GIF by ladygagagifs

āœ§ āœ§ āœ§

Battle 4 Ur Life

whether you like her or not itā€™s aĀ fact thatĀ right now thereā€™s absolutely no other better choice to take that stage.

she also deserves it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Is she the greatest singer? no, but she's an incredible performer and can carry the energy on stage for the 15 minutes for sure. She has an immenseĀ catalogue of hits to choose from and I don't doubt, she'll put on a show! I think she's a great fit and a much better fit than Taylor.Ā 

only thing id be concerned about for her is that she hasnt performed in years (i think anyways maybe she has??) and presumably her first performance in years is the halftime show like damn thats a lot of pressure. ive no doubt shes up to the task though she's gonna serve

human turd

don't compare her performances to Bey and Gaga, compare it to Katy. She's still the ultimate pop girl and she'll put on a show even if it's not revolutionary or something

She had great stage presence at the Anti World Tour Show I attended. Don't know what you're talking aboutĀ :oprah:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

Archived