Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rihanna might not be good for the SBHT

Quark

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

not delulu haters thinking taylors a better fit for halftime than rihanna ......

rihanna literally has 14 number one hits, most of which are energetic pop/dance hits that will literally invoke nostalgia for all us millenials. after madonna, rihanna is the best selling female artist in the world currently. 

rihannas proven she can put on a good show when the circumstances allow for it. 

gaga did incredible at the SB show but  a lot of her live performances outside of SB (besides grammys and vmas) are nowhere near as precise and clean as SB. they literally train for months for SB, rihanna will have so many ppl helping her with choreo and her vocals. 

i imagine it will be something like this with light but effective choreo, decent vocals and a crazy set and a **** ton of dancers

you dont to be doing choreo the entire set, rihanna can vibe and remind us all how big of a pop star she was/is

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer

the only reason I would be worried is because she hasn't performed in ages but she has time to prepare so I'm sure she will do great

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

The way OP seems to forget that Rhenna had hits after hits and one of the most visible singer out there. :billie:

She will be doing fine. It will be fire. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

not delulu haters thinking taylors a better fit for halftime than rihanna ......

I went through all 3 pages in this thread and you are quite literally the only person who has commented on it saying anything about Taylor. This entire thread, save for the OP, has been people saying Rihanna is the perfect fit. 

Are you that desperate to a clock a Swiftie that you're just gonna pretend that was the conversation this thread was having when it absolutely was not even a subject of any comment? Even the OP didn't mention Taylor. 

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The way OP seems to forget that Rhenna had hits after hits and one of the most visible singer out there. :billie:

She will be doing fine. It will be fire. 

Did you read my OP? Because I talked about this.

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, Mr Mendes said:

I went through all 3 pages in this thread and you are quite literally the only person who has commented on it saying anything about Taylor. This entire thread, save for the OP, has been people saying Rihanna is the perfect fit. 

Are you that desperate to a clock a Swiftie that you're just gonna pretend that was the conversation this thread was having when it absolutely was not even a subject of any comment? Even the OP didn't mention Taylor. 

no a lot of comments on twitter are swifties mad that rihanna is doing it instead of taylor 

do your research pls

theres even ppl saying rihanna is irrelevant and would rather have taylor 

RenegAde

Is she as great of a performer as Gaga, beyonce,  shakira , jlo, madonna?. No

Will she do a good job regardless ? .Yes

Pennywise
6 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

Madonna can’t dance

...sis what are you even saying 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Future Lovers
37 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

no a lot of comments on twitter are swifties mad that rihanna is doing it instead of taylor 

do your research pls

theres even ppl saying rihanna is irrelevant and would rather have taylor 

What does the conversation on Twitter have to do with this thread? You attacked the OP based off of what is being said on Twitter? 

dollardays
7 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

Imagine saying that Rihanna doesn’t have stage presence. :air:

Well it's true that she hasn't been present on any stage lately :enigma:

She will do great

8 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

Why do people keep referencing that VMA performance... she barely sings or dances. That kind of performance is exactly what OP thinks will happen. lol

Honestly true. Almost every part of her vanguard performance was not good vocally. The dancing was cute. But she looked tired, bored and over it

Archived