Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Grace: Joker 2 is from Harley’s perspective

Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grace is full of sh-t or just stealing info from other insiders without giving them credit :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality
10 minutes ago, River said:

Grace is full of sh-t or just stealing info from other insiders without giving them credit :neyde:

She's a very polarizing figure but I think she has legitimate sources tbh. Sometimes she's reported stuff first, but people often don't give her the benefit of the doubt until other more "credible" insiders start reporting it.

🖤👹

TimotheeChalamet
11 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Joker fans going to hate Gaga :cryga:

They already do: I had to fight at least 10 people hating on ig because they won't masturbate like they did with Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn since Gaga, according to ordinary males, is not beautiful enough and has a penis

moonsago
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

They already do: I had to fight at least 10 people hating on ig because they won't masturbate like they did with Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn since Gaga, according to ordinary males, is not beautiful enough and has a penis

Ew... a-holes... it’s okay, Gaga will bring in another audience, and they will still go, I don’t worry. As long as Gaga does an indisputably good job with her role, she will evade any criticism like she did with HoG if the movie is to ‘flop’. 

16 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Joker fans going to hate Gaga :cryga:

we didn't need them before, we won't need them now :firega:

mother, what must i do?

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

F***ing losers :huntyga:

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

F***ing losers :huntyga:

Also, I think you can easily imagine which country most of them are from 🍕

Moonlight on Water
22 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I'd take a ride on her discostick

she/her

11 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Set aside that Gaga's gorgeous, I think they're forgetting that this is a serious movie that won't reflect the same level of camp as the comics or previous adaptations. The Joker isn't a cartoony gangster with laughing gas and purple suits, so why would Harley Quinn be a comical broad with acrobatics and sexed-up shiny outfits?

Archived