Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Grace: Joker 2 is from Harley’s perspective

Meat

Featured Posts

Catnikko
57 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Joker fans going to hate Gaga :cryga:

watch it be a good movie and then those joker fans will be recruited as new fans like what happened with asib :shrug:

Actual patient

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TwistedTeeth

If it's true I wouldn't be surprised! It makes me think that the musical elements are going to be from Harleen and how she's slowly being manipulated by Joker and pulled into his world. Her character origin story is really good, I'd really recommend reading it :wub:

81Qorve-PPL.jpg

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

LateToCult
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

They already do: I had to fight at least 10 people hating on ig because they won't masturbate like they did with Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn since Gaga, according to ordinary males, is not beautiful enough and has a penis

Hit them with the “Gaga actually looks old enough to have gotten a PhD.” Fight misogyny with misogyny. :cyanlights:

StrawberryBlond

The meme beside this announcement is genius! More and more rumours about this, hopefully there's no smoke without fire. That'll mean that this is more of a Harley Quinn movie meaning that this will truly be a lead role for Gaga, which is more wonderful than I could've ever hoped for. I'm sure it'll be a jukebox musical with covers of classics, though. I don't think they'll risk new songs, especially not when the original utilised classic songs so well and the audience loved it.

2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

They already do: I had to fight at least 10 people hating on ig because they won't masturbate like they did with Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn since Gaga, according to ordinary males, is not beautiful enough and has a penis

Anyone who still thinks Gaga's a man must have been hiding under a rock since 2010, so we should hardly pay them any mind. From what I could see, there was positive reception from many, so don't believe this is reflective of the entire fanbase. And for what it's worth, I reckon Gaga can still look totally hot in this. I know it's fan-made but one of the earlier posters where she had dirty blonde bunches with smeared make up and holding a cigarette between her teeth looked amazing. A more rough n' ready Harley but men love an edgy bad girl, right?

AkariGaga

Well,comic book fans are more vile and toxic and misogynistic than Twitter stans.They are manchilds hiding behind superhero costumes and like to hate on everything mainstream  .Look at the hate they gave to Ms.Marvel,She-hulk and captain marvel.Hell ,they didn’t  like Joker 1 until it becomes successful.

EGOT2027
4 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

i still think there’s a chance the trailer will shut everyone up. if it looks good, i think even annoying straight guys will be interested in watching lady gaga play “a crazy person” as they would say lol. maybe i’m wrong though and the straights will sit this out all together 

I haven't seen the first film but I have a good feeling this will be her best movie! I know Gaga will slay! I just hope it's meticulously executed from every department! I wasn't a fan of the edits of ASIB or HOG. They were both really long and drawn out. I just hope Todd Phillips brings it! 

Im torn about this project. I cant visualize Gaga in it let alone turning it into musical. I hate musicals. I love DC just for Batman Joker and Harley and I feel this project is just so random lmao 

Putang Ina Mo
8 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Show them the Lady Gaga × Marina Abramovich video to show them she doesn't have a penis. :ally:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived