Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele's new album this year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, Raggedy Adam said:

If it's true, hopefully it will sound different from 19, 21, 25, and 30. They are all very similar vibes (TO ME), so I want something different from her.

But I think the strong case can be made for how 30 is different. I agree on the first 3, but 30 feels distinctive enough. I think we need to bear in mind that not every artist is out here reinventing themselves every album lol most aren’t, in fact

LilyLark

Deux Moi is often wrong, but I could see this being true simply because Adele herself has talked about recording hundreds and hundreds of songs.

I liked 30, it was critically acclaimed (just checked and it was 88% on MC), but it also....felt somewhat boring imo. The slow ballads weren't even the issue-that's Adele's thing, much like Lana has her particular musical style. The majority of the songs just sounded kind of the same, and there was no real lyrical hook on any of the songs, imo, like she's done in the past.

Ghost Face
6 minutes ago, Bat said:

She can keep it, 30 was okay and had some nice songs but didn’t blew me away.

So because it didn't blew YOU away, SHE can keep it and non of US can enjoy it? 

200.gif

It's an honor.

1 minute ago, Alice 911 said:

So because it didn't blew YOU away, SHE can keep it and non of US can enjoy it? 

200.gif

Yes that's right.

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Archived