Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What can Gaga submit for the 2023 Grammys?

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

hold my hand is for sure going to win 'best single off top gun soundtrack that could have been a smash hit but didn't get the right promo unlike generic whistle song' :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, mamo said:

hold my hand is for sure going to win 'best single off top gun soundtrack that could have been a smash hit but didn't get the right promo unlike generic whistle song' :vegas:

You cant put all of that so just lets name it Best Indie Record

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Anderson123

Hold My Hand - Best song written for visual media, maybe Pop Vocal Performance. 

Top Gun Maverick - Score, Soundtrack?

They’re probably gonna submit Record and Song of the Year too. 

I Ain’t Worried will definitely have a good shot for duo/group, so they will both be pushed.  I think HMH will be pushed for visual media and probably pop vocal.

Hold My Hand - Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Song for Visual Media, Best Music Video

Top Gun (Score) - Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media

One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga - Best Music Film

I’d say Best Song for Visual Media is her best chance of a nom and win. Her main competition would be We Don’t Talk about Bruno and Be Alive.

With the exception of score, any other nomination would be against Adele and I think Adele wins all her nominations again. 

ever since Joanne (Piano) won a grammy, i feel like anything is possible so hopefully they submit HMH for everything lol

mother, what must i do?

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, mamo said:

didn't get the right promo 

Name a gaga single that got it's own wheatpaste tho in a major city

received-543948010454611.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LateToCult

Idk how much they’ll push HMH. IAW is the song that connected with people. Same with the Oscars. They might go with the hit over the emotional song like Disney should’ve done with Bruno.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
15 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Idk how much they’ll push HMH. IAW is the song that connected with people. Same with the Oscars. They might go with the hit over the emotional song like Disney should’ve done with Bruno.

it doesn’t matter which is pushed - both will probably be submitted by Gaga and One Republic individually. whether or not both will get a nomination or one will is up to the academy. plus we don’t know if there is some contract/ agreement that states hold my hand is the only one that will or can be submitted 

I have a feeling that the 2022 grammys are going to really disappoint.... I think hold my hand will probably get nominated for song/visual media and Pop vocal performance, but wont win either (would probably be up against beyonce, adele, and we dont talk about bruno for S/VM) 

I think LG's 14th grammy will come from the top gun SCORE! 

Now the Oscar.... I couldnt say. HMH will probably get the golden globe

LateToCult
23 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

plus we don’t know if there is some contract/ agreement that states hold my hand is the only one that will or can be submitted 

I don’t think that’s a thing. 

48 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

it doesn’t matter which is pushed - both will probably be submitted by Gaga and One Republic individually. whether or not both will get a nomination or one will is up to the academy. plus we don’t know if there is some contract/ agreement that states hold my hand is the only one that will or can be submitted 

IAW can't be submitted for Oscars so HMH will surely be Top Gun's only contender for Best Original Song. It's going to get a proper push for film awards season and I hope it will be the same for Grammys. 

Archived