💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna confirms headlining the 2023 Super Bowl

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Monstermilo
39 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Same at least it's Rihanna and I love her. 

Not sure about the critics and acclaim but I was talking about "the most watched performance of all time across all platforms". it lasted for 5 years and it's amazing to hold that record this long but yeah it kinda makes me sad thinking she can easily break it. Or even katy's one being "the most watched Super bowl performance on TV"

idk if gaga still holds that record or even how they measured that cuz shakira and jlos YT video has wayyyy more views than gagas but either way i think gagas is the most memorable recent SB show 

and i doubt rihanna will beat hers cuz even tho i love rihanna i dont think it will be as wildly viewed as gagas. and even if she does i love rihanna, shes a true pop star with 14 number one hits and shes always praised gaga. 

imagine if they collabed lol 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster
On 9/30/2022 at 9:27 PM, Monstermilo said:

idk if gaga still holds that record or even how they measured that cuz shakira and jlos YT video has wayyyy more views than gagas but either way i think gagas is the most memorable recent SB show 

and i doubt rihanna will beat hers cuz even tho i love rihanna i dont think it will be as wildly viewed as gagas. and even if she does i love rihanna, shes a true pop star with 14 number one hits and shes always praised gaga. 

imagine if they collabed lol 

It wasn't YouTube only. They counted tv, YouTube, Livestream , etc. A collab? Girl i would kill only for them to get a pic together :fatcat:

Archived