Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

R9 is coming REALLY soon. 

:vegas:

Shakira fans thought she will release new album after 2020 Super Bowl and it's 2022 and she still didn't release it.
Super Bowl performers are singing their biggest hits, not promote new music during show.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Sneaky Oliver

What bugs me is that if they had Rihanna available, why would they even consider Taylor Swift? :triggered: I think the whole TS thing was just to distract us until Rihanna’s announcement 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

Shakira fans thought she will release new album after 2020 Super Bowl and it's 2022 and she still didn't release it.
Super Bowl performers are singing their biggest hits, not promote new music during show.

But Shakira was active in the music industry, Rihanna is basically reintroducing herself to it! She has been very absent from the music scene unlike Shakira. So it makes no sense if she doesn’t at least announce new music after the show (if she doesn’t perform it)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

monstrosity
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She clearly planned a huge comeback after a 6 year hiatus and sitting of the most anticipated album of the decade lol she hasn’t negotiated the biggest platform ever offered to her to not make her comeback

monstrosity
6 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What bugs me is that if they had Rihanna available, why would they even consider Taylor Swift? :triggered: I think the whole TS thing was just to distract us until Rihanna’s announcement 

Yeah I find it hard to believe that Taylor would be the first choice and Rihanna the second choice, like maybe Taylor has a bigger stanbase but Rihanna is Rihanna

but again I’m not from the US so idk 

PSYCHOSHTICK
15 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d only perform new music, to break the barrier.

Mirrion Rizzons

In no order, I think the setlist will look something like this:

- R9 song

- umbrella 

- we found love

- diamonds 

- Only Girl

- Love on the brain

Wolf Boy

Y’all need to temper your expectations for an album. We may only get a new single at most. An album isn't guaranteed.

Blackout19
41 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Both Riri and Britney are iconic pop females, the fact that Riri has more hits than Britney and any other modern female artist doesnt mean she has made a bigger impact than Britney, i mean you are talking about Britney Spears, princess of pop, no other artist has reach the level of impact she made back in her days (maybe Gaga) is like saying Katy is more succesful than Gaga because she has more #1 hits, again Americans thinking they are the only country in the world :partysick:

Taylor Swift Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

She has to close it with We Found Love. I can see it with a lot of people dancing in joy, with a lot of colors, smoke and just you know... party

Archived