Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor’s team threatened critics to give her good reviews

Meat

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Gaga is not in it just for the money but also for her love for music and acting

And she's in it to inspire people, heal people, and give them her love. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

No shade but this explains a lot :partysick:

Sorry but this doesn't explain her success, this is how the industry works :ohwell:

I mean everything is already pre planned in the industry. What's fun in that. I won't even bother looking up critics after this mess. They legit lost their credibility after selling their careers to these big artists. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

PawsUpJago

I always knew this was the case with Taylor's music tbh it's the only rational explanation I can think of for her level of "acclaim" and fame.

4 hours ago, NATAH said:

because of all the producers she's friends with? :poot: if she called up DJWS and said "hey, lets make a mixtape for fun and drop it on youtube", he'd totally be down for it

she's already done it a couple of times with CLLG and Stache

What does this have to do with you claiming gaga is in it for the money

2School4Cool
8 hours ago, Meat said:

I’ve always wondered if this was true because how can an album with songs like “Me!” And “You need to calm down” have a better score than most female pop albums :air:

In all fairness though there’s also songs like Cornelia Street, Cruel Summer, Death By A Thousand Cuts, Soon You’ll Get Better, Afterglow, False God, The Archer, the list goes on and on. 

See The Best In Everyone

54 minutes ago, Suuus said:

because if she wants to make music just to make music, she can

but she prefers to sell albums and make money with her music which is fine, nothing bad about that

we all work to make money but she has the privelidge most musicians can't afford to do; making music for art and expression

mother, what must i do?

Just now, NATAH said:

because if she wants to make music just to make music, she can

but she prefers to sell albums and make money with her music which is fine, nothing bad about that

we all work to make money but she has the privelidge most musicians can't afford to do; making music for art and expression

Well my point still stands gaga is not in it just for the money 

Just now, Suuus said:

Well my point still stands gaga is not in it just for the money 

and i agree, i never said she's only in it for the money, just that it matters to her as with every other popstar before people start bashing taylor for it

mother, what must i do?

Taylucifer

ok, I feel like this is over exaggerated but I digress because why would Taylor or ANYONE want to work with people who are speaking negatively about you. There is a difference between constructive criticism and bashing for the sake of bashing

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Naak Le Vaar
9 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

thats most artists today im sorry & it'll sound like im a boomer but most artists dont make songs for the love of it, fame and money is a huge component, reason why the songs of the past have so much depth, richness and timelessness and most songs are vapid now. just how i see it

Would I be canceled if I said all of chromatica feels like this?

Lmao they blocked my signature

LilyLark
16 hours ago, Illuminati said:

This feels intentionally vague. I assume he's talking about his experience at Complex where he wasn't a music reviewer but rather a pop culture blogger, so it makes sense that Taylor's team would approach them for defamation, especially around that time when all gossip publications were fabricating stories about her.

Yeah I'm not even a Taylor stan, but I read it as her team blacklisting reporters/outlets who did negative stories versus negative reviews...and frankly that's fair enough.

LilyLark
7 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

ok, I feel like this is over exaggerated but I digress because why would Taylor or ANYONE want to work with people who are speaking negatively about you. There is a difference between constructive criticism and bashing for the sake of bashing

This. I'm not a Taylor stan, but read it as her team blacklisting outlets/reporters who wrote negatively about her versus simply giving her a bad review....and I can see why they would do it. Celebrities aren't politicians, they aren't required to be super transparent. I remember the really gross, RIP Taylor piece that was published during the Reputation era and I can't blame her team for snubbing the outlet who did it...I've also seen reporters imply that Bey's team does the same thing.

TBH Gaga, Lana, & Lizzo would benefit from this approach....

Future Lovers
8 hours ago, Suuus said:

No one here doubts that she's in it for the artistic side, but she is also undoubtedly in for the money. It is possible to do both. This is her job. Most people work for money just as much as they do for the enjoyment of their work. 

If she didn't care about the money, she wouldn't be using her quick changes on tour to promote her makeup brand on TikTok. If she didn't care about the money, she wouldn't charge absurdly high prices for said makeup or her merch. If she didn't care about the money, she wouldn't be a businesswoman at all. 

It is possible for someone to be both business and mind and artistically minded. Gaga is, Taylor is. They are the same on all fronts about how they conduct their affairs, but Monsters are never going to want to admit that to themselves. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived