Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith loves Lady Gaga

Teletubby

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, weed said:

yesss

B7AY7EwIQAAemwA?format=jpg&name=medium

“I would check ladyGagaDaily.com almost 8 times a day..” - They’re saying it like 8 times is a lot :bear:

2 minutes ago, blzr said:

“I would check ladyGagaDaily.com almost 8 times a day..” - They’re saying it like 8 times is a lot :bear:

If it's not 8 times an hour then you are not a real monster :vegas::cryga:

Joshie S
1 minute ago, blzr said:

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

You don't think checking a fan forum 8 seperate times a day for Gaga info is a lot? :billie:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

51 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

You don't think checking a fan forum 8 seperate times a day for Gaga info is a lot? :billie:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing???? I love Lady Gaga. 

Britney Spears Yes GIF

Reject False Icons

If he was front row in many shows why don’t we have footage of him and Gaga like Dua Lipa and Katy Perry in the California dreams tour.

also why if he is a little monster, he has a boring style :messga: I’m sorry but with all the slayage of mother monster why he can’t bring at least a 1/10 of that style 

dollardays
1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

How many times do you check it? :deadbanana:

hieronymus
1 hour ago, dollardays said:

Ladygagadaily :billie:

Yeah, either they misspoke or there was some other fansite they checked back in the day.

2 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

If he was front row in many shows why don’t we have footage of him and Gaga like Dua Lipa and Katy Perry in the California dreams tour.

also why if he is a little monster, he has a boring style :messga: I’m sorry but with all the slayage of mother monster why he can’t bring at least a 1/10 of that style 

Sam didn't get famous until 2014.

I'm not going to comment on the style part.

Archived