💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anna Nicole Smith

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

What is your opinion about her? Did you liked her?
I've been always a big fan of her, and watch the movie about her life, and everything. 
In the series The Anna Nicole Show, I saw Howard K. Stern and her assistant, with which she had a great relationship.
Where are they now?

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

She was a victim of the tabloids, TMZ  did everything to destroy her reputation, just like they did and still doing to Britney.

It sad that she died from a broken heart a year after her son's death.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Blackout19
10 minutes ago, River said:

She was a victim of the tabloids, TMZ  did everything to destroy her reputation, just like they did and still doing to Britney.

I know, this is really sad

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

29 minutes ago, River said:

She was also fat shamed a lot, which is horrible. Howard Stern was horrible to her but even when she'd go on talk shows and people always talked about her weight. I think maybe her best interview was with Larry King who didn't try to "flirt" or oversexualize her but asked her questions about her career, ambition, just her as a person.

Even with Arsenio he'd just ask her sexual questions non stop, just so annoying.

18 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

She was also fat shamed a lot, which is horrible. Howard Stern was horrible to her but even when she'd go on talk shows and people always talked about her weight. I think maybe her best interview was with Larry King who didn't try to "flirt" or oversexualize her but asked her questions about her career, ambition, just her as a person.

Even with Arsenio he'd just ask her sexual questions non stop, just so annoying.

She was sexually harassed live on tv constantly it was disgusting and disturbing to watch

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

She is the modern Monroe. Love how she was comfortable in her own skin. And die in tragic way as her too. It is all so sad and frustrating that society didn't learn from their mistake.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived