💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian on Dolce & Gabbana's runway

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kim Kardashian took to the runway of Dolce & Gabbana's SS/23 fashion show during Milan Fashion Week on Saturday.

Kim has been working in collaboration with the couture fashion house to design the new collection that was showcased during the show.

https://www.dolcegabbana.com/en/kim-kardashian-ss23/
62760857-11245835-image-m-31_1664028808962760855-11245835-image-a-38_16640290673
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Rahrahbitchson

When those things were opened and her figure was shown, she looked like an alien ready to abduct humanity with her a$$

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Teletubby
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

ri9ktbam8x191.jpg?auto=webp&s=3841eb9ebd

From calling the Kardashians "The most cheap people in the world" in 2018 to this... I have to laugh.

i wonder how much they got paid.:oprah: all Kardashians/Jenners are wearing their clothes now + D&G organised Kourtney's wedding in Italy this year.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

i wonder how much they got paid.:oprah: all Kardashians/Jenners are wearing their clothes now + D&G organised Kourtney's wedding in Italy this year.

I know, that's the funniest 180 ever. Stefano is absolute trash, but D&G has the greatest PR team in fashion which is why so many celebs are still wearing their clothes and attending their shows. Another sad example of how money is valued more than morals by most.

GagasLeftFoot

In the wise words of Miss Williams, de*th to all of them

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

hieronymus
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

ri9ktbam8x191.jpg?auto=webp&s=3841eb9ebd

I guess cheap is very on brand for D&G nowadays :oops:

not me trying to suss out when this was posted by how many faces ago Kylie's is here

blackpink
57 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

not me trying to suss out when this was posted by how many faces ago Kylie's is here

it’s has to be during the king kylie era so 2017/2018?? that was her best era tbh. she didn’t look as overfilled as she does now :messga:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Hold My Ham said:

2018 :toofunny:

I've come to realize the reason I can't stand the sight of her (or any member of her family) is because she reeks of insecurity. All that money, all that work done with that get up on and she's still penguin walking down a runway, hands glued to her sides, because she's insecure about the work she got done. The gag is that in the same breath she will run to Instagram with a fresh post debuting a reduced hip size (that's conveniently MIA from reality).

It's like, it would be a lot less ironic and puzzling if she just accepted that her exaggerated silhouette is the core of her inception in pop culture - and dare I say it would be actually iconic. This is just...ew.

Archived