Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dua Lipa for Super Bowl halftime show?

Teletubby

Dua Lipa for Super Bowl halftime show?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Dua Lipa for Super Bowl halftime show?

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

For those who are saying it's too soon: Bruno Mars performed in 2014 with only 2 albums, so yeah, why not Dua.

That being said, I'd like like 1 or 2 albums more from her so she could deliver an even better performance.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KindnessPunk

I have a feeling its gonna be Miley, she did the pre-show concert last year (or two years ago?) and I feel like they were testing the waters. Miley is a legend at this point and definitely deserves it. Imagine her doing the Climb as her closing????!!!!

KeepOnSwimming

If I think about who would slay a SB halftime show, I think of:

- Cher 

- P!nk

- Rammstein

- Queen ft Adam Lambert 

- Rihanna

- Celine Dion

I could imagine any of the performers above to deliver a SHOW. There would be some other artists that I'd love to do it, but I guess they're not 'famous' enough. :huntyga:

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, AshIey said:

Does she have enough recognizable hits though?

New rules,one kiss,kiss and make up,electricity,Be the one,scared to be lonely,basically the whole Future Nostalgia album,cold heart.She can pull up a strong set list 

Gaga again, Apple Music loves her

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

chromaticainmyhead

ask Madonna, at least as a tribute to her legacy she seriously deserves to be asked a to do it a second time

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

New rules,one kiss,kiss and make up,electricity,Be the one,scared to be lonely,basically the whole Future Nostalgia album,cold heart.She can pull up a strong set list 

The way I can't recognise half of these songs :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

boyerased

P!nk is long overdue at this point. You’ll get a guaranteed good show with her and she has the catalog. No need for a guest. So is with Taylor Swift but I guess after the recordings. 

Green Day is another good option but maybe too political. NFL still hasn’t cleaned itself up. 

Dua could do it but I’d rather she do it after two more albums. She has grown as a performer. She can handle it. 

It's still too soon for Dua. Plus I feel like superbowl should be reserved for either legends or for when artists are in a pivotal point in their career and can maybe use the boost Superbowl can give. She should maybe aim for Superbowl with her 4th album and era. She's only two albums in so far. 

Archived