💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dua Lipa for Super Bowl halftime show?

Teletubby

Dua Lipa for Super Bowl halftime show?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Dua Lipa for Super Bowl halftime show?

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

I'd love to see Miley doing the Superbowl, or even Britney to make a comeback/say goodbye to music.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

I think she said she won’t do it until she’s done re-recording all her records.  Because artists always see a big jump in their catalog sales after doing SB, she doesn’t want her scooter-stolen records to grab those coins after she performs.  She needs her own versions to be available. 

Oh I didn't think about that, she really is a businesswoman lol 

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

comeback/say goodbye

This is like when you hook up with your ex after the breakup 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

dimitristhe

If Americans had taste, Kylie should have been the one to do it. Imagine the most camp show on earth, Kylie singing her signature high notes, slaying YDNY opera part, the crowd screaming La La La, semi nude dancers, feathers, high heels, epic entrance, great visuals… :bradley:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Ari :vegas:

she is actress and beauty mogul now:vegas:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

rasclautmangos

I'd love to see her performing at the Super Bowl. It would have to be a group thing like they did last year though. I don't think she's ready to do the show alone.

Teletubby
1 hour ago, rasclautmangos said:

It would have to be a group thing like they did last year though.

so maybe our Albanian Queens: Dua + Ava Max +Bebe Rexha + Rita Ora ??

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

OMonster

Too soon for Dua - she'd be a great guest though for Elton or Miley. I can't believe Elton hasn't headlined the half time show. If he did it, he'd probably bring Gaga, Dua and Britney with him, which would be iconic.

Miley would also be a great headliner and ticks multiple boxes. She could perform: Party in the USA, Can't Be Tamed, Wrecking Ball, Malibu, Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (with Mark Ronson) and Midnight Sky - iconic!

subtext / fantasy

Anderson123

P!nk and Rihanna should've performed by now but declined because of controversy around that time. I think they could do a great show if things are different now, maybe even Christina.

I've been saying for years that they should ask Queen + Adam Lambert, I think that'd be an amazing performance.

Woops I completely forgot this was about Dua Lipa but I'm not sure, she doesn't really have the hits or the stage persona to do something like this YET. I mean she's talented but still new. 

2 more albums por favor!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived