💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

gaga should headline the next superbowl

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

several artists have been asked to come back twice 

gaga should do it again with a few guests. 

i remember how incredible the reception was to her SB show 

i mean just look at this reaction: 

13 mins of incredible stage presence and stamina 

other pop girlies cant compare (Except bey).

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

I wish. Since her last performance she has so many new iconic hits she can perform and also some she didnt perform the 1st time. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

if she were headlined super bowl during chromatica era with its medley + aesthetics and concept, it would BLOW WHOLE WORLD AWAY but she already did EPIC HALFTIME SHOW with joanne, and it was one of her most iconic performances of all time in her career so.

Starmie25
27 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Maybe yeah, but she won't be able to top her previous performance 

2024 setlist: Applause, Perfect Illusion, Alejandro, Judas, 911, Replay, Edge of Glory could 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

2024 setlist: Applause, Perfect Illusion, Alejandro, Judas, 911, Replay, Edge of Glory could 

Imagine if ARTPOP was left out a second time 💀 Tbh it’s a possibility lmao 

3 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

I wish. Since her last performance she has so many new iconic hits she can perform and also some she didnt perform the 1st time. 

I almost said the opposite but then thought about it for a second and you’re right lol

she left alejandro on the table. We have RoM, Shallow, the edge of glory (proper lol), you and I, some jazz if she wanted, applause, paparazzi.

she could do it but I don’t think the setlist would be as strong as the first so the comparisons would eat at her imo. Plus we’d know the set list immediately at announcement lmao

I’d still say wait a bit though or be a guest for someone else (which would never really work since her stage presence eats up anyone who isn’t BeyoncĂ© , Madonna or Janet lmao)

Archived