💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

LittleMonsters.com still lives

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I just by chance was poking around some old threads to find the source of this picture:

Spoiler

542835664-700.jpg

when I discovered that littlemonsters.com still exists as a functioning website. At first they wanted me to create a new login, but I manipulated the URL a bit to just say LOGIN on the top

https://littlemonsters.honeycommb.com/login

and i managed to login under my old username, ChicaSkas:

304909980-813556593017413-66551483179451

So this is just a PSA to let you know that it still exists and amazingly still has an active community. I was even able to still post. First time in about 10 years :spin: :giveup:

lm-dot-com-2.png

lm-dot-com-still-has-traffic.png

edit: they are using @Iggy_Proof's HOG design for the main login page, that's so cute:

house-of-iggyproof.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

i found my favorite vintage meme that I thought was gone forever

306927297-1945974909127122-6634230202735

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I was able to log in a year or so ago when I made a thread on all her iconic comments. I still had the app on my old phone. Slightly embarrassing seeing my old posts from a decade ago. But it was such a fun way to connect with Gaga and other fans. Happy to see its still active, hopefully one era Gaga will jump on there again.

Guess for iconic comments we now have to resort to tiktok, but I have yet to install it. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I was able to log in a year or so ago when I made a thread on all her iconic comments. I still had the app on my old phone. Slightly embarrassing seeing my old posts from a decade ago. But it was such a fun way to connect with Gaga and other fans. Happy to see its still active, hopefully one era Gaga will jump on there again.

Guess for iconic comments we now have to resort to tiktok, but I have yet to install it. 

Yeah I can't figure out 100 percent how tick tock works because every time I log in it starts playing my friends videos -- no home page no silence just videos all the time lol 

tomsches

I remember when Gaga started that LM contest where people could design outfits for her and the house would actually design them. There was this one user who came up with the most avant-garde outfits and they would regularly post new designs. Unfortunately Gaga only wore one of those if I remember correctly. 

OMG WHAT?! I thought it was gone forever!! 

I cannot believe that I just logged into LM.com in 2022!

Looking at my old profile is a blast from the past oh my god this is freaking me out :udidnt:

Posts of my going to the artRAVE and visiting her apartment in Stanton st NYC and finding the 'F by the bus' from Brooklyn Nights :bradley:

Why did I have 184 followers? :laughga: 

Spoiler

I totally forgot I'd seen this 16th century sculpture in an art gallery that reminded me of Gaga :messga:  the ARTPOP era was really a special time

9029d7d7534f08a0483c727fe0a3115ec0ec45c4

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Flippy

Finally was able to find which (old) email I had used to sign up :tony: (turns out I have 3 accounts :ladyhaha:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

This is so nostalgic

ps: i hope y'all changed ur passwords when the site was breached

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

danbekim
19 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Finally was able to find which (old) email I had used to sign up :tony: (turns out I have 3 accounts :ladyhaha:)

Me too, I have so many accounts I forgot about on there lol

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I remember when Gaga started that LM contest where people could design outfits for her and the house would actually design them. There was this one user who came up with the most avant-garde outfits and they would regularly post new designs. Unfortunately Gaga only wore one of those if I remember correctly. 

Which one did she wear? I’m so old I don’t even remember lol

tomsches
1 hour ago, chromaticpop said:

Which one did she wear? I’m so old I don’t even remember lol

I don’t remember but I think it was one of her fame outfits that she wore when she was promoting her perfume. It was one of the simpler ones but some of the sketches were extremely intricate. Like, in one of them Gaga was going to wear a sort of fountain that would create a constant waterfall dripping over her head. 

Archived