Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

LittleMonsters.com still lives

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, iamamiwhoami said:

How about the ARTPOP app :sis::toofunny:

there was a thread about this not long ago, people got it to run but it's unusable cus of the plug being pulled. you can no longer access online stuff which is like 95% of the app lol

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, iamamiwhoami said:

How about the ARTPOP app :sis::toofunny:

I still have it on my phone because I can't bring myself to delete it :messga:

It's travelled with me between all my phones, but when I got my iPhone 13 it stopped working. Up until last year I could still listen to the album on it with the little spinning record player (including DWUW)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

i love this , miss this and was thinking about it lately 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Created an account there 6 years ago and remember that Gaga said something about the app like 5 years ago and suddenly a lot of people came back there, but she never really started using it again ;/

my @ there is @artELIAS 🙌🏽

I'm shocked to see how long it had been since I used my account (judging by the old bio it was like 8 years) and I'm also surprised to see the site still up and running with its app

ChicaSkas
19 hours ago, Flippy said:

Finally was able to find which (old) email I had used to sign up :tony: (turns out I have 3 accounts :ladyhaha:)

Omg follow me :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Flippy
25 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Omg follow me :sara:

Just did! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Just logged in with no problem.  It's been a long time since I visited.  I'm ronk there.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Thank you for starting this thread which brings back fond memories of the events leading up to my joining LittleMonsters.com. 

In early 2013 I produced a video "Tribute to Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters".  It was meant to show the joy that is Gaga and I wanted to share it widely so people may gain interest in Gaga if they saw it.  Because the audio portion contained copyrighted Gaga songs, YouTube blocked the video from being seen on mobile devices.  First I tried to share the video on Twitter.  I joined Twitter and made it clear I was a Gaga fan and soon had 5 followers, 4 of them from Brazil.  I tweeted a question to a Brazilian who had many thousands of followers, asking him if most people use Twitter on mobile devices.  He immediately unfollowed me and tweeted a complaint "Twitter is becoming Orkut".  I had no idea you weren't supposed to chat on Twitter.  My bad.  The other 3 Brazilians quickly unfollowed me, leaving me with one follower.  So I looked for somewhere else to share my video and found LittleMonsters.com.  I DMed my video to an administrator and was told I could post it in the fan art section of the site.  This was early March 2013 and LittleMonsters was so busy that my video disappeared underneath many pages of other posts within seconds.  I'm certain nobody saw the video.  Then I found GGD and posted it in the fan art section in late March 2013.  In August I posted it on Facebook.

Memories ... memories.

Today I noticed that the links to the video on all those sites are broken so I re-posted it on LittleMonsters, GGD, Facebook, and I finally tweeted it.

The video contains a "Journey" section which, to the music of Marry The Night, shows images of Gaga from the covers of her singles and albums in chronological order of release ending with the ARTPOP album.  

Lanadelduck
On 9/24/2022 at 3:03 AM, ChicaSkas said:

i found my favorite vintage meme that I thought was gone forever

306927297-1945974909127122-6634230202735

Need more. 

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Thank you for starting this thread which brings back fond memories of the events leading up to my joining LittleMonsters.com

In early 2013 I produced a video "Tribute to Lady Gaga and her Little Monsters".  It was meant to show the joy that is Gaga and I wanted to share it widely so people may gain interest in Gaga if they saw it.  Because the audio portion contained copyrighted Gaga songs, YouTube blocked the video from being seen on mobile devices.  First I tried to share the video on Twitter.  I joined Twitter and made it clear I was a Gaga fan and soon had 5 followers, 4 of them from Brazil.  I tweeted a question to a Brazilian who had many thousands of followers, asking him if most people use Twitter on mobile devices.  He immediately unfollowed me and tweeted a complaint "Twitter is becoming Orkut".  I had no idea you weren't supposed to chat on Twitter.  My bad.  The other 3 Brazilians quickly unfollowed me, leaving me with one follower.  So I looked for somewhere else to share my video and found LittleMonsters.com.  I DMed my video to an administrator and was told I could post it in the fan art section of the site.  This was early March 2013 and LittleMonsters was so busy that my video disappeared underneath many pages of other posts within seconds.  I'm certain nobody saw the video.  Then I found GGD and posted it in the fan art section in late March 2013.  In August I posted it on Facebook.

Memories ... memories.

Today I noticed that the links to the video on all those sites are broken so I re-posted it on LittleMonsters, GGD, Facebook, and I finally tweeted it.

The video contains a "Journey" section which, to the music of Marry The Night, shows images of Gaga from the covers of her singles and albums in chronological order of release ending with the ARTPOP album.  

Now i want to see the video!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Thank you for starting this thread which brings back fond memories of the events leading up to my joining LittleMonsters.com

Memories ... memories.

Ah! I found it. Good job Ronk!

https://littlemonsters.honeycommb.com/posts/14779741

On 9/24/2022 at 3:03 AM, ChicaSkas said:

i found my favorite vintage meme that I thought was gone forever

306927297-1945974909127122-6634230202735

I love this.  I wonder how many years Gaga has been teased about "Soon".

Archived