💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Will Not Perform at Super Bowl Until Rerecordings are Done

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

My sources says that they didn't accept to move the games to 11pm so she could perform at midnight :huntyga:

This midnight thingy is all over the place.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monstermilo
2 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

I am not a big fan of her music, but she can sing amazing live, and she loves what she is doing, more then anyone. 

She can make 5 albums in a year, and still be great. 

sing amazing live lmao 

her vocals are among the weakest among her generation of pop stars lmao

Monstermilo

i hope she waits a few years and just ends up not performing cuz i dont wanna fall asleep 

bring rihanna, or do cardi, meg doja trio, or do drake and have him bring like 5 guests from his biggest hits 

taylors a great songwriter but she is not a performer, her vocals are mid tier and her last few albums are just not the vibe for SB

MonsterPaws
4 hours ago, ARTFAP said:

no tea no shade no pink lemonade im just sayin' okay..her songwriting skills is amazing but her singing live vocals? NO! mama is out of breath..i'd rather want Miley Cyrus to perform at the superbowl cause she can give you vocals and high notes and a cute 1,2 step choreography.

As someone who's been to the Reputation tour Taylor is a fantastic entertainer. She's not a great vocalist but she and her team make up for it with great set design, great pacing, and solid effects.

And for a Super Bowl performance? All of the aforementioned are EXACTLY what's needed imo.

Plus Taylor has a massive catalog of hits behind her that both Stans and the GP would know so all-around it would be a fun performance.

HiddenWeirdo
2 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

She’s not a god tier live singer, but she can more than hold a candle to a Katy Perry in terms of vocals. And she destroys her in terms of stage presence and story.

Why do you have to put down Katy Perry in order to defend her?

If her talent is big enough then it would explain itself. 

SwissMonster

Do people outside of her fanbase really know her songs? Like genuinely asking. For me its just that she has a big fanbase in the US but do locals know her and her songs? I personally as a none fan but still pop culture interested maybe know 2-3 songs but I think my friends or family wouldn’t know one song of her. I mean my local friends could name at least 10 Gaga songs, or 10 Madonna songs, or 10 BeyoncĂ© songs or even 10 Katy Perry songs but Taylor? I highly doubt it. So is she really an artist for the Superbowl? Just based on that I mean. Can’t say anything about her voice or performance talent since I literally don’t follow her career but based on a lot of people here and on twitter rn she isn’t good in that either  and the only praise I casually see about her is her songwriting
but that definitely isn’t enough to headline the Superbowl

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Tyler1992
42 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Why do you have to put down Katy Perry in order to defend her?

If her talent is big enough then it would explain itself. 

Katy’s halftime show was incredible. I wasn’t putting her down, I’m just saying that Katy’s halftime would be a benchmark that Taylor would easily be able to make in terms of vocals and overall show. It’s not a dig at Katy, only a comparison of past halftime shows.

I wouldn’t put the benchmark way up at Gaga or BeyoncĂ©'s Super Bowl.

5 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Nah, Taylor has earned her spot and is definitely capable of doing the Super Bowl. I would even argue that she could do it without any guests. 

You don’t write two incredible albums in one year, and recreate two albums on the side without talent. 

She’s not a god tier live singer, but she can more than hold a candle to a Katy Perry in terms of vocals. And she destroys her in terms of stage presence and story. 

Eh I’d say stage presence is the same. Katy can really play crowds well (her halftime show is great evidence of that). But agreed on story and songwriting

2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Do people outside of her fanbase really know her songs? Like genuinely asking. For me its just that she has a big fanbase in the US but do locals know her and her songs? I personally as a none fan but still pop culture interested maybe know 2-3 songs but I think my friends or family wouldn’t know one song of her. I mean my local friends could name at least 10 Gaga songs, or 10 Madonna songs, or 10 BeyoncĂ© songs or even 10 Katy Perry songs but Taylor? I highly doubt it. So is she really an artist for the Superbowl? Just based on that I mean. Can’t say anything about her voice or performance talent since I literally don’t follow her career but based on a lot of people here and on twitter rn she isn’t good in that either  and the only praise I casually see about her is her songwriting
but that definitely isn’t enough to headline the Superbowl

In the US, there’s basically no one with as many recognizable songs that hit across multiple demographics tbh. Not even her fan, just not my thing, but it’s the honest truth. That said, while she has some global appeal, I think the word is a bit stretched when you consider that we use the same word to talk about Gaga or Madonna, both of whom are global juggernauts in terms of appeal and recognizability.

RudraCNG

No need to drag her vocals in this thread, there are PLENTY of recent performers with actually bad vocals who sang in previous Super Bowl HT, not to mention a lot of performers who did playback. Taylor is completely capable of deliver a good performance.

Sneaky Oliver

It makes sense, by performing there she would boost the sales of her discography so when she gets all the re-recordings done she can get the coins herself! Smart girl. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

Call Miss Gaga, after she successfully replaced Beyonce for Coachella I think she can replace Miss Swift on this little show :teehee:

Paparazzi, LoveGame, Alejandro, TEOG, You and I, Applause, Stupid Love and ROM, it’s time for you to shine babies 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived