💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sources tell Variety that Taylor Swift will play the 2023 Halftime Show

Kalinda

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Its going to be epic but her career is still so big. She should do it after a flop era to reignite interest 

trolly troll troll

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

in the united states at least, there is no human being alive right now with a higher # of recognizable songs than her. even middle aged dads will know at least half the setlist. songs like our song, you belong with me, shake it off, love story, i knew you were trouble…. the list never ends

i didn’t even kno she was that popular. i figured she was still like an alternative artist 

jacs vs looser
5 hours ago, Ziggy said:

…guests?…after waiting this long there’s no way on god’s earth she’d have a guest come out when she’s got that many hits under her belt :laughga:

5 hours ago, artd0me said:

Why should she bring anyone?

It's not about her not being able to do it on her own, but she strikes me as the kind of person who would want to have guests over.

She's brought guests in her tour performances many times before and it is also more usual than not to have guests in SHTS performances. 

ELECTROHEART

I don't think she can put on a show like Gaga, Madonna, Beyoncé or Shakira/J-Lo. In scenography she could match them, but in stage presence and t*lent, I doubt it.

Btw, her fans would be more unbearable than usual.

I'm scared to share my opinion bc I always receive warning points omg :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Adrenaliner
6 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Lol not her. Will they actually give it to someone who has zero to no performance skills?.

Taylor says goodbye

6 hours ago, Ziggy said:

…guests?…after waiting this long there’s no way on god’s earth she’d have a guest come out when she’s got that many hits under her belt :laughga:

She had Camila & Halsey at her artist of the decade performance.  I think it might be guests singing her songs with her (like Katy did with Lenny Kravitz)

I would bet the setlist is

…Ready For It (Intro)

1) I Knew You We’re Trouble

2) Blank Space

3) We Are Never Getting Back Together 

4) You Belong With Me

5) *Midnights Song* (w/ guest)

6) All Too Well

7) Shake it Off (w/ guests)

8) Long Live

Imagine stage of 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖗 caliber, or even better!! And Apple got the munnies for funding that too!! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

rasclautmangos

I'm not a huge fan of Taylor's singing voice or dancing but I know tons of people would be stoked if she performed.

Archived