💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bebe Rexha claims her first-ever UK Number 1 single

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

David Guetta and Bebe Rexha's I'm Good (Blue), which samples French EDM outfit Eiffel 65’s 1999 smash Blue (Da Ba Dee) entered the Top 10 three weeks ago and has proved an earworm ever since, climbing all the way to Number 1 today, racking up over 5.4 million streams this week, and also earning the title of biggest digital download of the week.

I’m Good (Blue) becomes David’s seventh UK Number 1 single, and his first since Lovers On The Sun ft. Sam Martin eight years ago, while it marks Bebe’s first-ever chart-topper. 

Celebrating her success, Bebe Rexha tells OfficialCharts.com: “An Official UK Number 1 has always been on my bucket list, because I respect the UK music scene so much. I feel like you’re always so open to new sounds. Honestly, I’ve never been happier.

“I just want to say thank you so much to the UK. I’m shocked. I’m so excited, so blessed. Thanks so much for supporting the record.”

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Admin changed the title to Bebe Rexha claims her first-ever UK Number 1 single

Shook, I thought In The Name of Love with Martin Garrix was a WW smash (sans US)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Andrew Shaw

It’s also gone number one here in Australia. I believe it’s her for number one here too but I might be wrong. 

Archived