Lady Gaga leaves a comment under Jeffrey Stars’ HL review

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Seeing someone be so hardlined about being adjacent to bullying and other abusive behaviour with a username and avatar based on the archetype of the modern bully aka Regina George is… kinda hilarious :huntyga:

Yea because that is relevant. Me having Regina George name is definitely so telling of my character and my life. Trust me you don’t know what you’re talking about. If you want me to explicitly say I am a survivor of sexual abuse and comments like this are beyond ****ed up. Grow up. 

Regina George
43 minutes ago, PartySick said:

For leaving four words on a comment under a review of her products? It's not an endorsement of Jeffree by any means, to say otherwise is just ridiculous to me.

As others have pointed out, it almost seems like some of you expect her to be put in the same situation Britney was in where her online interactions were sterilized, controlled entirely, and constantly scrutinized by a team of people who would profit off of her name.

The sexual assault allegation is from a stan twitter account. The supposed victim wanted that story taken down. Nobody accused him of anything like that and I can't believe any Gaga fan would even attempt to think she'd work with him if there was any legitimacy to it :saladga:

I didn't say leave it in the past, I said it needs to die. Because not all the facts are out there and y'all are gunning for a man and the woman he works for based on half of the story and falling in with a lot of randos virtue signaling.

Just because something hits the headlines doesn't mean you should automatically take it as the truth and that's all I'll say on that :huntyga:

And again, the idea that four words under his review of her product means she endorses or excuses his views and actions, which she is 10000000% ignorant of btw, is insane.

She's spent the last 15 years advocating for tolerance and kindness. Working towards a world where mental health is taken seriously, victims are taken care of, LGBT+ rights are promoted, and racism is fought against. We know her stances. We know her morals. I can't at such small things making some of y'all question any of that.

Okay I won’t be replying anymore because honestly I don’t feel really okay explaining why I personally feel let down and why I’m against this. I didn’t know about the sexual assault blaming being fault but I do know a person who is friends with Gaga, who danced for her for 10 years said he’s abuser and I actually do believe it. Like I mentioned before I had experience with abuse and I truly overreact when it comes to stuff like this, don’t take it personally please.

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Yea because that is relevant. Me having Regina George name is definitely so telling of my character and my life. Trust me you don’t know what you’re talking about. If you want me to explicitly say I am a survivor of rape and comments like this are beyond ****ed up. Grow up. 

My point was that you can't possibly know the inner workings of someone solely by who they interact or associate with. Just like how your username/icon being a reference to the big bully herself Regina George says nothing about you.

I don't want you to explicitly state anything you're not comfortable sharing - never asked for that, never will.

Furthermore you don't know me or my traumas, so take the aggression down several notches.

You guys are making this so complicated, it's not really I don't think? She just needs her team to give her a short list of people who it may be best to keep her distance from/not interact w on social media.. even if she's not familiar with stuff that goes on, her team 100 percent can easily know about it

Idk if just saying thanks to him is that big of deal tho

rasclautmangos

I don't think Gaga is giving much thought to any of these influencers outside of them helping to promote her products.

ELECTROHEART

I think Gaga is too kind and lovely that she can't see beyond people's vibes((???

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Gaga2645
12 hours ago, AshIey said:

I know. I don’t like Jeffree and I wasn’t trying to minimize his actions. I just don’t believe Gaga would be aware of it. You had to be active in the beauty community back then to know about it. The average person isnt going to know about his racist remarks.

His racist remarks have made numerous headlines over the years. Like it’s just excuses atp

and before people get angy bc they think I’m going against their fav im not at all, I’m expressing my disappointment with her as a fan since 2009 pls 

CHANNEL KINDESS yall

mean girls gretchen weiners GIF

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Joshie S

"I'm hAppy you're happy:huntyga:"

is the new
gaga-caitlyn-jenner.gif

That's how I see this comment. She knows this person has had issues in the past, but she is still kind enough to leave a quick message of gratitude. 
I understand why this has become a topic of issue whether she should have posted or not, I think she likes to make sure everyone feels included.

I think we need to stop being so hard on people... 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

ChrissyBot
32 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

"I'm hAppy you're happy:huntyga:"

is the new
gaga-caitlyn-jenner.gif

That's how I see this comment. She knows this person has had issues in the past, but she is still kind enough to leave a quick message of gratitude. 
I understand why this has become a topic of issue whether she should have posted or not, I think she likes to make sure everyone feels included.

I think we need to stop being so hard on people... 

this. People are taking it way too deep. Just because she leaves a nice comment under his post doesn’t mean they’re like friends or anything. Cuz like others have said she leaves comments on everything and anything including random dog TikToks. I don’t like Jeffree nor do I think she should associate with him, but it was just a comment and ppl need to calm down and be fr

Gaga2645
On 9/23/2022 at 9:17 AM, PartySick said:

Hard disagree. As others have said, she's leaving comments on everyone's posts. She's not making special effort to interact with this person. She didn't even proof read her capitalization :laughga: probably spent .5 seconds making the comment and moved on. Hardly an endorsement.

Also, the Richy situation needs to die :rip: I was mad at first too but turns out, surprise surprise, it's not as it seems to the stan twitter people. Anyone who thinks Gaga would work with an abuser doesn't know Gaga.

Some of y'all take a false rumor and a four word comment on a social media post about makeup and decide that completely invalidates the YEARS of work Gaga has done to bring awareness to many issues and directly improve or even save the lives of people all over the planet.

It's sad tbh.

I don’t believe in cancel culture but hard disagree

in regards to Richie if there was an investigation and he was all good why not just clarify it if it made it to the news? 
ignoring negativity can end up doing harm sometimes. While it hasn’t , there’s always the chance it can. Like another user noted, it’s the internet and that’s just the reality of it. 

Gaga2645
Just now, Gaga2645 said:

I don’t believe in cancel culture but hard disagree

in regards to Richie if there was an investigation and he was all good why not just clarify it if it made it to the news? 
ignoring negativity can end up doing harm sometimes. While it hasn’t , there’s always the chance it can. Like another user noted, it’s the internet and that’s just the reality of it. 

On 9/24/2022 at 3:18 AM, chromaticpop said:

this. People are taking it way too deep. Just because she leaves a nice comment under his post doesn’t mean they’re like friends or anything. Cuz like others have said she leaves comments on everything and anything including random dog TikToks. I don’t like Jeffree nor do I think she should associate with him, but it was just a comment and ppl need to calm down and be fr

Also in regards to the OP I have rewatched it and I can see it as this as well. But at the same time it’s like she chose to leave the comment when she could have scrolled passed it she just wanted to be “kind” I guess  & I just feel not every situation needs that kindness and it can get her in trouble in today’s day and age. But I also want to note I’m saying this from the perspective of a concerned stan , not in a “burn her” cancel culture way lol

Archived