Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaves a comment under Jeffrey Stars’ HL review

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

myluis617
2 minutes ago, Obobo said:

Apparently they work with the some of the same people in formulating their products.

Well someone who worked with Jeffree Star is working for her I don't think it’s a chemist though. I thought it was more like a creative director maybe. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
5 minutes ago, Stella Bossi said:

hAppy?

A?

AUGUST?????? :enigma:

she remrmbers me going to see her in august!! I won! :party:

she/her

I doubt she knows about beauty youtuber drama years ago lol. She’s commenting on everyone that’s reviewing the foundation.

Gaga2645
19 minutes ago, AshIey said:

I doubt she knows about beauty youtuber drama years ago lol. She’s commenting on everyone that’s reviewing the foundation.

She has a team of ppl that could have told her it was a bad idea. His opinion is not make or break for haus labs he is a racist flop and he’s probably just kissing ass. 
I don’t know why it’s SO difficult for people to just not support a racist person. It’s so disappointing to see. 

Gaga2645
21 minutes ago, AshIey said:

We should also note racism isn’t really just “beauty YouTuber drama”

TortureMeOnReplay
11 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

She has a team of ppl that could have told her it was a bad idea. His opinion is not make or break for haus labs he is a racist flop and he’s probably just kissing ass. 
I don’t know why it’s SO difficult for people to just not support a racist person. It’s so disappointing to see. 

Gaga is supposed to consult a team of people whenever she as much as comments on Tik Tok?

14 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Like I said she’s commenting on everyone reviewing the foundation, even really small influencers. She’s not going to check with her publicist before leaving a comment on every video.

NichuuB

I think this is how Lana del Rey's fans feel all the time. I empathize for them now

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

16 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

We should also note racism isn’t really just “beauty YouTuber drama”

I know. I don’t like Jeffree and I wasn’t trying to minimize his actions. I just don’t believe Gaga would be aware of it. You had to be active in the beauty community back then to know about it. The average person isnt going to know about his racist remarks.

Archived