Lady Gaga leaves a comment under Jeffrey Stars’ HL review

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
15 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Gaga is supposed to consult a team of people whenever she as much as comments on Tik Tok?

Yes. Territory of having social influence this high. She can get a burner account if she wants to do this, not an official social media account. Remember, Lady Gaga the verified account is a brand more than a personality, a brand that has a team that dictates everything from what she posts to what she so much as Likes.  

I do understand that she’s leaving comments on all accounts who are reviewing her product, but if she doesn’t get someone to fill her in on things like this then there’s nothing stopping the public backlash that could happen. Reality of the internet. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gaga will never avoid stuff like this. This keeps happening and it sucks but whatever. If you like the music listen to it. lol. 

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, Thomas P said:

Yes. Territory of having social influence this high. She can get a burner account if she wants to do this, not an official social media account. Remember, Lady Gaga the verified account is a brand more than a personality, a brand that has a team that dictates everything from what she posts to what she so much as Likes.  

Not really a fan of this take. You're wanting to take her voice away because she doesn't want a team telling her what to do/say? A lot of fans like Gaga because of her personality and have very fond memories of her interacting with them. Having Gaga just be a robot with 3-4 people telling her what to write/do online is antithetical to Gaga, as both a brand and a person. 

7 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I do understand that she’s leaving comments on all accounts who are reviewing her product, but if she doesn’t get someone to fill her in on things like this then there’s nothing stopping the public backlash that could happen. Reality of the internet. 

you'd think after 2013, she'd have a strict PR team

let's just hope this is a surface level interaction and she has no interest in appearing in any of his content

mother, what must i do?

Thomas P
4 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Not really a fan of this take. You're wanting to take her voice away because she doesn't want a team telling her what to do/say? A lot of fans like Gaga because of her personality and have very fond memories of her interacting with them. Having Gaga just be a robot with 3-4 people telling her what to write/do online is antithetical to Gaga, as both a brand and a person. 

I agree with you 100%, it’s just the nature of social media nowadays. There’s virtually no freedom for big public figures to go about being on the internet without teams. It’s sad, i definitely hate it, but it’s a stupid and sad reality now. 

Like I said, she can comment on people’s posts and everything, but it’s going to bring public backlash no matter what she knows or doesn’t know. That sort of grace doesn’t exist anymore unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Remember, Lady Gaga the verified account is a brand more than a personality, a brand that has a team that dictates everything from what she posts to what she so much as Likes.   

I would of loved to of been present at the brand manager’s meeting whilst they were coming up with this 

Regina George

Sorry but after Richy this is absolutely unacceptable. Gaga you should know MUCH better than to support these people. Huge slap in the face for majority of her fans that have been abused or bullied. 

Thomas P
Just now, Bolkins said:

I would of loved to of been present at the brand manager’s meeting whilst they were coming up with this 

This was one of the smartest marketing decisions her team has ever made lol. 

Plays right into GenZ humour.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

this is a very nonchalant comment though when you think about it lol. she’s basically like ‘thanks good for you’

52 minutes ago, AshIey said:

I know. I don’t like Jeffree and I wasn’t trying to minimize his actions. I just don’t believe Gaga would be aware of it. You had to be active in the beauty community back then to know about it. The average person isnt going to know about his racist remarks.

To be fair, she owns a beauty brand, and actively promotes it. It’s expected that she’d be aware of such a scandal. 
but yeah it’s not a big deal or support, just a tiktok comment.

2 hours ago, Benji said:

I don’t know, his brand is pretty damaged.  His pallets are just stacked up in discount bins across the U.K. :ladyhaha:

But is that because his products are bad in some kind of way? No, it's because he's just an absolutely horrible excuse for a human being :ladyhaha:

DrKindnessKunt1999

Does she even know who he is? For all we know she could think that Jeffree Stars is just another regular shmegular influencer. 

12 minutes ago, dopega said:

But is that because his products are bad in some kind of way? No, it's because he's just an absolutely horrible excuse for a human being :ladyhaha:

That’s my point, an endorsement from him isn’t exactly a W for Gaga :triggered:

Archived