life

Lady Gaga leaves a comment under Jeffrey Stars’ HL review

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Okay but this is great tho considering his influence,’problematic or not. Jeffree is also a VERY knowledgeable person in makeup and skincare so again it’s pretty cool

wtf are your values mate

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, DISZKO said:

wtf are your values mate

Not you personally attacking someone for not giving a sh*t about Jeffree :saladga:

Hope you're also clearing any statements, actions or endorsements by anyone who has ever manufactured any product you've used, since you think this reflects on someone's personal values!

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Regina George
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

Hard disagree. As others have said, she's leaving comments on everyone's posts. She's not making special effort to interact with this person. She didn't even proof read her capitalization :laughga: probably spent .5 seconds making the comment and moved on. Hardly an endorsement.

Also, the Richy situation needs to die :rip: I was mad at first too but turns out, surprise surprise, it's not as it seems to the stan twitter people. Anyone who thinks Gaga would work with an abuser doesn't know Gaga.

Some of y'all take a false rumor and a four word comment on a social media post about makeup and decide that completely invalidates the YEARS of work Gaga has done to bring awareness to many issues and directly improve or even save the lives of people all over the planet.

It's sad tbh.

I have to respectfully disagree. She’s a public figure. She needs her team to hell her no for stuff like this. I know she’s done more than enough for people but her staying with Richy after those allegations was triggering to me. I personally was not okay with seeing man that was accused of rape and abuse living freely and strutting on her stage smiling as if he was saying “**** you” to all the people there. I can’t stand by that and I feel like that is the right thing to do. What is definitely not right is saying “we should leave it in the past” because that is extremely triggering to people who survived abuse. No we should not leave it in the past if that man is still out there working for the biggest superstar in the world. I know you don’t have bad intentions but saying stuff like that is triggering to say the least.
What I don’t understand tho is this need to protect Gaga from people who disagree with her actions. Almost like expressing your opinion on this forum (which is representative of escapism for most of us here) is almost like a crime where you have bunch of people coming for you. Like I said Gaga is a public figure. She needs to do better and her doing stuff like this makes her fans feel bad. And no, she is not responsible for our feelings but at the same time we can say that we’re not okay with something. Jeffree star is an abuser, bully, he publicly outed people, used N word, shamed minors, shared other people’s private pics and MANY MANY MANY more awful things. We should all know better, not only Gaga. 

16 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I have to respectfully disagree. She’s a public figure. She needs her team to hell her no for stuff like this. I know she’s done more than enough for people but her staying with Richy after those allegations was triggering to me. I personally was not okay with seeing man that was accused of rape and abuse living freely and strutting on her stage smiling as if he was saying “**** you” to all the people there. I can’t stand by that and I feel like that is the right thing to do. What is definitely not right is saying “we should leave it in the past” because that is extremely triggering to people who survived abuse. No we should not leave it in the past if that man is still out there working for the biggest superstar in the world. I know you don’t have bad intentions but saying stuff like that is triggering to say the least.
What I don’t understand tho is this need to protect Gaga from people who disagree with her actions. Almost like expressing your opinion on this forum (which is representative of escapism for most of us here) is almost like a crime where you have bunch of people coming for you. Like I said Gaga is a public figure. She needs to do better and her doing stuff like this makes her fans feel bad. And no, she is not responsible for our feelings but at the same time we can say that we’re not okay with something. Jeffree star is an abuser, bully, he publicly outed people, used N word, shamed minors, shared other people’s private pics and MANY MANY MANY more awful things. We should all know better, not only Gaga. 

Lets hope that gaga will fire richy soon

Cameltoe Chariot
18 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Seeing someone be so hardlined about being adjacent to bullying and other abusive behaviour with a username and avatar based on the archetype of the modern bully aka Regina George is… kinda hilarious :huntyga:

27monster27

Since a lot of people seem to be unaware, in addition to racism there are also allegations that Jeffree Star paid $45,000.00 in hush money to someone that was accusing him of SA. He is also back tracked on calling out a predator (Dahvie Vanity) even with copious amounts of proof that Dahvie is a PDF file. There is also a rather disturbing video of Jeffree Star filming and not helping someone who was so drunk that they may have had alcohol poisoning.

he/him/his

Mother of Puppies

I'm not familiar with him at all nor do I know what he has done... not everybody has the time to always research every single person on this planet before leaving an innocent comment on Social Media.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cameltoe Chariot
2 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I'm not familiar with him at all nor do I know what he has done... not everybody has the time to always research about every single person on this planet before leaving an innocent comment on Social Media.

Unfortunately some people are absolutely obsessed with keeping morality tabs on every d-list celebrity and pass harsh moral judgements on anyone who interacts with them.

I swear to god some of these folks are gonna be on their death beds thinking "thank god I never bought a Jeffree Star product or listened to a Dr Luke track!" :messga:

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

SHE DOES?! I need to see :dom:

I want to see too! Why was the original post edited? :patrizia:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PartySick
32 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I have to respectfully disagree. She’s a public figure. She needs her team to hell her no for stuff like this.

For leaving four words on a comment under a review of her products? It's not an endorsement of Jeffree by any means, to say otherwise is just ridiculous to me.

As others have pointed out, it almost seems like some of you expect her to be put in the same situation Britney was in where her online interactions were sterilized, controlled entirely, and constantly scrutinized by a team of people who would profit off of her name.

34 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I know she’s done more than enough for people but her staying with Richy after those allegations was triggering to me. I personally was not okay with seeing man that was accused of rape and abuse living freely and strutting on her stage smiling as if he was saying “**** you” to all the people there

The sexual assault allegation is from a stan twitter account. The supposed victim wanted that story taken down. Nobody accused him of anything like that and I can't believe any Gaga fan would even attempt to think she'd work with him if there was any legitimacy to it :saladga:

35 minutes ago, Regina George said:

No we should not leave it in the past if that man is still out there working for the biggest superstar in the world. I know you don’t have bad intentions but saying stuff like that is triggering to say the least.
What I don’t understand tho is this need to protect Gaga from people who disagree with her actions.

I didn't say leave it in the past, I said it needs to die. Because not all the facts are out there and y'all are gunning for a man and the woman he works for based on half of the story and falling in with a lot of randos virtue signaling.

Just because something hits the headlines doesn't mean you should automatically take it as the truth and that's all I'll say on that :huntyga:

43 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Jeffree star is an abuser, bully, he publicly outed people, used N word, shamed minors, shared other people’s private pics and MANY MANY MANY more awful things. We should all know better, not only Gaga. 

And again, the idea that four words under his review of her product means she endorses or excuses his views and actions, which she is 10000000% ignorant of btw, is insane.

She's spent the last 15 years advocating for tolerance and kindness. Working towards a world where mental health is taken seriously, victims are taken care of, LGBT+ rights are promoted, and racism is fought against. We know her stances. We know her morals. I can't at such small things making some of y'all question any of that.

🖤

Archived