💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

La cucaracha Gaga

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Maybe some of the young girls at the Billie show two weeks ago should've had heart rate monitors because they were dropping like flies at her show :laughga:  just the floor area alone that I was standing in I saw at least 6 girls pass out and be carried away by security

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Maybe some of the young girls at the Billie show two weeks ago should've had heart rate monitors because they were dropping like flies at her show :laughga:  just the floor area alone that I was standing in I saw at least 6 girls pass out and be carried away by security

Thats so scary and sad if i pay so much and pass out at the concert i would literally kms.:saladga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

14 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Thats so scary and sad if i pay so much and pass out at the concert i would literally kms.:saladga:

I knowwww! It was very hot! Probably some of them were drinking before too. I remember at once point everyone looking down and there was a girl just unconscious at my feet, and the audience just parted like the red sea and security hopped over and lifted her out. Every time one went down my friend and I look at each other like "wtf? Another one?" :laughga:   poor things. But they were young and probably unprepared. Always drink lots of water and wear light clothing at a show and prepare to be squashed (especially if you're near the front)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived