💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga + Centre Stage Show

Tyler1992

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

A centre stage tour would be a no brainer for Gaga, a clever way to accommodate higher attendance, while maintaining a healthy tour schedule. 

Please comment on the CONS of a centre stage tour, cause I’m only seeing pros. Im manifesting this into reality and here are my reasons- 

1. VIEWS! With a centre stage show, no one has an obstructed view of the stage. Any, and every seat has their own vantage that is arguably just as good as front row centre. 

2. ATTENDANCE! Days of Gaga doing 200+ dates are understandably long passed. How can Gaga reach as much of an audience as possible, with as little dates as possible? Instead of doing 16+ arena shows in the Northeast USA, she could do 1-2 stadiums dates in New York &/or Boston, Philly, Pittsburgh, DC etc. Centre stages add thousands of attendance space. A good middle ground for artist and fans- “I’ll come to New York from LA, if you come down from Boston. Fair deal?”

3. PRICE! When U2 performed their 360 Tour, they were able to subsidize lower priced tickets with costlier ones. With Gaga graduating to a Stadium act, she can set aside thousands of affordable tickets and tier the pricing without sacrificing any type of view.

4. THE ENERGY!! This one is probably the most phenomenal things about a centre stage show. When you see empty seats beside and behind the stage, there’s a psychological feeling of a slight “emptiness”. When EVERY seat is filled, and EVERY part of the floor is filled, not a single place to look and feel the palpable effect of live music and other fans is pure magic. 

ChicaSkas

You had me at affordable seats :legend:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

i saw an interesting video today about live music tours, and one thing that seems to be a benefit to the artist/their management is that if there is less demand for a certain arena/stadium, they can move the stage forward and leave more seats empty. which is just going to happen esp considering all metro areas and venues are different sizes, so they have more control on the number of tickets sold and somewhat prevent it from feeling empty. 

for gaga in particular though i think having a center stage would be challenging because I think she and her dancers need a larger 'backstage' to do quick changes. they could do it below the center stage theoretically i guess, but logistically i'm not sure how that would work and it would get very cramped down there

Joshie S

The way ya'll think Gaga will be touring again any time soon is :diane:

I do however think she could pull off a centre stage show, with the stage being high enough and plenty of sneaky and clever access to the "underground city" full of change rooms/props etc that can be lifted onto stage..

Totally possible. If that's what Gaga chooses. She's gonna be doing movie and mom tings for a while :huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, reysus said:

i saw an interesting video today about live music tours, and one thing that seems to be a benefit to the artist/their management is that if there is less demand for a certain arena/stadium, they can move the stage forward and leave more seats empty. which is just going to happen esp considering all metro areas and venues are different sizes, so they have more control on the number of tickets sold and somewhat prevent it from feeling empty. 

for gaga in particular though i think having a center stage would be challenging because I think she and her dancers need a larger 'backstage' to do quick changes. they could do it below the center stage theoretically i guess, but logistically i'm not sure how that would work and it would get very cramped down there

britneys circus tour did all the changes under the main center stage. lots of space under there if they dedicated the main artist a spot and had the dancers with their own "rooms"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCCWcy8aGgI6FBYSPEicR

Guillaume Hamon

Seing all the jokes about how for stadium concerts you have some great seats and all the others that let you watching the show on screens...

I guess way less persons would be frustrated.

I agree - I'd LOVE to see it.

The only minor issue for Gaga is outfit changes would be a problem as the backstage area would need to be smaller. A lot of rock artists/hip hop artists use a central stage as they come on at the start and wear the same clothes for the whole show and don't really leave the stage.

Gaga probably needs a bigger backstage area to cater for dancers, outfits and props which rockstars and rappers don't really have to deal with.

Having said that, I love the idea of it and would love Gaga to try it out next time even if it means limiting all of the 'extras'.

The only tricky thing is the artist has to be under the stage long before the show starts, since they can't go through the crowd. At the Paris Chromatica Ball we were already in the stadium at around 5 when the show started at 9. Which kind of sucked by the way without any form of entertainment. During artrave Gaga left her Amsterdam hotel at 4.30 to perform in Denmark that same night. That might have been out of the ordinary, but still. 

She needs room for a massage, the icebath, meet (famous) people before showtime.

A Dutch group does huge circle shows and they go through the crowd inside a flight case fitted with a seat.  

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I'm not a fan of those stages because they tend to be more boring / you end up seeing them backwards or partially unless they are constantly moving or rotating.. also it means even more people and being even further away haha.. but yeah, could be interesting to see.. 

darkgaga

I would not like it sinds most of the time she will be facing away from you. It work for bands/groups, but not for solo artists like Gaga

YCHofficial
8 hours ago, Schwerk said:

The only tricky thing is the artist has to be under the stage long before the show starts, since they can't go through the crowd. At the Paris Chromatica Ball we were already in the stadium at around 5 when the show started at 9. Which kind of sucked by the way without any form of entertainment. During artrave Gaga left her Amsterdam hotel at 4.30 to perform in Denmark that same night. That might have been out of the ordinary, but still. 

She needs room for a massage, the icebath, meet (famous) people before showtime.

A Dutch group does huge circle shows and they go through the crowd inside a flight case fitted with a seat.  

3840x2160a.jpg

Archived