💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Rihanna & Calvin collab: TIWYCF or WFL?

waterfall

TIWYCF or WFL?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

• this is what you came for
    • we found love

Featured Posts

Anderson123

We Found Love. That was such a moment in pop culture. We all thought Loud was getting a re-release but she announced there was a complete new album ready. It just brings so many good memories to my head, love that one so much.

When the same artists collaborate more than once, they rarely get another great song out of that but this was the case where both songs are pretty good.

Both were amazing and iconic: WFL was such a mark in pop music, TIWYCF was also great plus that whole Taylor Swift drama which was really something at the time. 

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Hard choice.

We found love was ICONIC and really gave pop that solid shove towards EDM. 

I think TIWYCF is a better song in general though. Can’t wait for…. (Taylor’s Version) :ladyhaha:

ELECTROHEART

We Found Love, even when this was release on the peak of EDM era, every single song had its thing and WFL was THAT SONG, EDM perfection

What a great moment in music history :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Monstermilo

we found love is a classic and even in todays landscape it sounds really fresh 

TIWYCF is good but its kinda predictable and not many ppl will remember it, ppl will remember wfl for decades to come

thisboyisamonster

WFL is all kinds of iconic, could not stop listening to it and brings back so many memories from uni days

Anderson123
6 hours ago, ImMatt said:

We Found Love for me...but also this song is worth mentioning as Calvin Harris co-wrote and produced it for Rihanna:

Hmm people usually forget about this but I think that's because We Found Love is 100% Calvin's song and even features his name on it, while Where Have You Been has way more songwriters and producers, Dr. Luke and Cirkut included.

Archived